JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith Appreciation

Mike

now i know this whole site is basically a will smith apprecitaion place but im thinking of it on a differnt note. im thinking of it in the way that for about 20 years will has been rapping and getting crap from people on how his music is soft, this is the appreciation for will for taking the haters so well and being respectable and a role model for all.

i'm sorry I still can't understand why u opend that thrad on WS appreatiaion...

of course WS is a good familly man, love his familly, good husband, show us the fans what is true love and he knows how 2 stay homble and still b a celebrity with millions of fan WorldWide...

He takes the hate and that is the gas 2 countinue his music carrire and shout the haters mouth...

• Members

now i know this whole site is basically a will smith apprecitaion place but im thinking of it on a differnt note. im thinking of it in the way that for about 20 years will has been rapping and getting crap from people on how his music is soft, this is the appreciation for will for taking the haters so well and being respectable and a role model for all.

i have to agree with you, alot of people have been talking on will like hes not a good rapper, i shut a couple of my friends up when lost and found came out, i wish would shut the whole industry talking bad about him up because he is a rap legend.

Yeah I agree too. It's too bad that people can't appreciate his music as much anymore because they've been brainwashed by what 50 Cent, G-Unit, etc. put into their songs, and they don't know what Will's music is all about, because it's obviously very different. Will is definitely a legend, not just because he's a great rapper and actor, but also who he is. He is a great role model for people, he's a great family guy, and he's always inspiring. Also he's courageous enough to get back at his haters, which is also great. He is all around a great inspiring man, and that's what makes him a true legend. Huge props to Will for everything he does!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :2thumbs:

Edited by FuNkY.FrEsH.ChIcK

• Members

Yeah I agree too. It's too bad that people can't appreciate his music as much anymore because they've been brainwashed by the crap that 50 Cent, G-Unit, etc. put into their songs, and they forgot what true and good hip hop is all about. Will is definitely a legend, not just because he's a great rapper and actor, but also who he is. He is a great role model for people, he's a great family guy, and he's always inspiring. Also he's courageous enough to get back at his haters, which is also great. He is all around a great inspiring man, and that's what makes him a true legend. Huge props to Will for everything he does!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :2thumbs:

yeah i agree but i am a fan of 50 too, i think Will is one of the best in rap, i think people are brainwashed by some of crunk music and some west coast artists.

Yeah I agree too. It's too bad that people can't appreciate his music as much anymore because they've been brainwashed by the crap that 50 Cent, G-Unit, etc. put into their songs, and they forgot what true and good hip hop is all about. Will is definitely a legend, not just because he's a great rapper and actor, but also who he is. He is a great role model for people, he's a great family guy, and he's always inspiring. Also he's courageous enough to get back at his haters, which is also great. He is all around a great inspiring man, and that's what makes him a true legend. Huge props to Will for everything he does!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :2thumbs:

yeah i agree but i am a fan of 50 too, i think Will is one of the best in rap, i think people are brainwashed by some of crunk music and some west coast artists.

Yeah, and I know there are a few 50 fans here, I didn't mean to offend anyone... I re-worded my post so it makes more sense. :2thumbs:

Yeah I agree too. It's too bad that people can't appreciate his music as much anymore because they've been brainwashed by what 50 Cent, G-Unit, etc. put into their songs, and they don't know what Will's music is all about, because it's obviously very different. Will is definitely a legend, not just because he's a great rapper and actor, but also who he is. He is a great role model for people, he's a great family guy, and he's always inspiring. Also he's courageous enough to get back at his haters, which is also great. He is all around a great inspiring man, and that's what makes him a true legend. Huge props to Will for everything he does!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :2thumbs:

God damn :word:

Will Smith...I mean what is there 2 say that has not already been said on this board. Will SMith is just amazing. He has been in the rap game for like 20yrs. Even when ppl said that his rap style was pop, he ain't a real rapper cus he doesn't rap about real things. But Will didn't change his style when other rappers that were around him did. Will kept his style. He released thought provoking and funny rhymes. Even when he hit a bump on the road and fell down...He got right back up took up a new thing acting. Even with acting he took it seriously. He studied the script. When the show turn out 2 be a hit. He took acting classes to better himself.

Will Smith sees himself as a role model 4 kids. Will is like the only rapper in the game that doesn't have beef with anybody. He is that nice of a guy. Will doesn't get enough credit 4 that. Will is a real emcee even when ppl don't think he is. The word REAL means true. Thats what you get from WS...what you see is what you get. He's all about family, loves his kids, is a great husband, great brother, and great friend and it shows through his rhymes which he writes himself. He takes chances on his albums when he try new things new styles of music...mixing the old wit the new.

Whatever Will does he puts his heart and soul into it. He is so positive.. He doesn't focus on the bad only the good. He is a HipHOP legend. SO like Funky said Huge Props 2 everything that he does. :yeah: