JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent Praises 'Gangsta' Bush

bigted

I didn't wanna start another 50 Cent topic but this is too funny I couldn't resist, he must be drunk when people interview him! :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...0gangsta%20bush

50 CENT PRAISES 'GANGSTA' BUSH

50 CENT has made a surprise move by stepping forward to heap praise on beleaguered US President GEORGE W BUSH.

While Bush is facing growing criticism from American citizens and celebrities, including rapper KANYE WEST, former crack dealer 50 Cent has expressed great admiration for the Republican leader.

He says, "(The president) is incredible... A gangsta. I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him."

The IN DA CLUB rapper, who was shot nine times on the streets of New York City before finding fame, adds that if it wasn't for his felony conviction preventing him from voting, he'd have exercised his right in favour of Bush.

Well 50 and Bush have something in common, they're both losing popularity... :kekeke: :paperbag: