JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

UK Record Of The Year 2005

JamesUK

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm there was a slight mishap with the voting and we sort of missed it. i have no idea when it was on but basically Will didnt get thru, its on tonight with the performances, but no Will!!!!!

i found this, Daniel Powter and Gwen beat him, i dont mind Gwen so much but Daniel will be forgotted this time next year.

UK's Record Of The Year

The Record of the Year top 10 list is announced, with some shockers as big hits such as Sugababes and The Pussycat Dolls are missing from the list. The final ten, as revealed on GMTV this morning, are:

James Blunt- You're Beautiful ((reached #1))

Gwen Stefani- What You Waiting For?

Black Eyed Peas- My Humps

Daniel Powter- Bad Day

Kelly Clarkson- Since U Been Gone

Westlife- You Raise Me Up ((reached #1))

Lemar- If There's Any Justice

Katie Melua- Nine Million Bicycles

McFly- All About You ((reached #1))

Gorillaz- Feel Good Inc

Vernon Kay hosts The Record Of The Year 2005 – The Final Countdown as the top 30 tracks of 2005 are revealed.

Vernon says: “I’m really looking forward to presenting The Record of The Year as it’s been such a good 12 months for the record industry, with several different genres of music topping the charts. It’s also great to see acts that play live doing so well.”

The top 30 has been calculated from single, download, and album sales. At the end of the show viewers will be asked vote for their favourite with the Top 10 tracks with going on to perform in The Record of The Year - Live Final, in December.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/ohnot...nt/4476710.html

well i dont know about every1 else, but i would have enjoyed another performance of switch over Daniel "snory snore" powter lol.

:kekeke:

agreed. It's been a while since i've seen Switch performed, so i would've quite enjoyed it!

I don't even know why they bother having it though, they might as well just give it to Westlife and be done with it. :thumbdown: