JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

WesSyde

wow i'm surprised nobody made a thread like this earlier. i just wanted to wish everyone on the board a Happy Thanksgiving! i'm not sure which countries celebrate it and all but one thing i am thankful for this year is the family that i have on this board!

i hope everyone that celebrated it today had some turkey or ham to eat and some friends/family to share it with like i did. it was really fun!

:word: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

wow i'm surprised nobody made a thread like this earlier.

now Wes, u know that would usually be MOI!!! ... but since I've been MIA for ages,...well.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone... even tho im a day or so late... :sorry:

cookie's BACK!!! LMBO :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

where've you been cookies? it's good to see you back and i hope u had a great thanksgiving!

I've been crazy buzy, I can see how hard it can be for JJ or FP 2 juggle things. I got a HUGE job promotion to Director of Security, and on top of juggling (difficult--> ) employees,... my kids activities, home renovations, tryna do portraits...(among other stuff~es) lol...& a computer that fizzled out on me...i've been maintaining sanity, but missing u guys like crazy! haha. Im getting a home network set up with a few computers, so I shouldn't have that problem any longer...

Thanksgiving was great Wes... My side's been in alot of pain for several days now :thumbdown: , and im tryna figure out why...but asides that...i've been piggN out! hehe. :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie