JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

XBox 360

Schnazz

the one after tricky??????

hahaha no

the new one with skiiing in it.

well to answer your question, i heard it was good, but its more realistic. like a real snowboarding/skiing game. no guys w/o shirts or crazy moves. and i read that its really metal, like the soundtrack is all metal music.

metal soundtrack? that suxs.. the SSX 3 soundtrack was one of the best game soundtracks ever :pony:

the last ssx on gamecube is very good... the one prior.. not so clear to see where you are going... not liking that.. anyone got the tiger woods 2003-2006 ?? they are on all systems but you can program your build,hairstyle,facial structure and mannerisms into it so multiplayer is very funny.. same with EA fight night(boxing) you gradually buff the virtual version of yourself up then inflict bruises and cuts upon your best mates!

im waiting for a nintendo for many reasons.. power will be equal or exceed 360 though its coming later.. i think the online gaming may be subscription free (the nintendo DS is free for online).. it will get ports from xbox and ps3,plus when using the motion sensitive controllers(it has a standard control pad as well) games will be possible that arent practical on other systems..

then theres the nintendo catalog you can download ,res increased framerate increased games from nes through to n64.. and the fact that game companies can sell you games directly to the flash mem on the console if they dont have the initial investment to produce optical discs.. and the best part, it will be launching at under 150 US

anyone know if the PS3 is deff gonna do blu-ray disc playback???

Thats right.. and most of the people who afford a nice hdtv would be the same peeps with a high end pc anyway?

i was stupid enough to think the madden footage first released was real not renders.. erg. in reality the next gen is a far smaller leap than ps1-ps2 n64-GC etc but the online stuff on all three consoles should be cool i guess.

They say that unless you have a High Definition TV then the games aren't much more impressive than the better XBOX/PC ones out now.

something has occurred to me.. whats the other important requirement besides resolution in a game?? framerate.. so.. ps3 ,xbox and revolution are all running on processors developed by ibm, the xbox on a power pc, revolution on "broadway" and ps3 on the cell processor.. im gonna go out on a limb and guess that these three chips while developed by three seperate teams at ibm are still relatively similar in power...

now HD is just higher resolution and ps3 and xbox have "support" for HD , meaning all the games will start at resolution above that of your average , non HD tv which 99% of people currently have.. what happens when you jump up a couple of resolutions on a pc ? your framerate takes a dive!

im saying.. if you have a normal tv then the revolution will appear to be the more powerful system.. this is just my hypothesis.. but the resolution to 99% of people will be the same for all three systems but as HD is a requirement for xbox 360 and ps3 games..lower framerates! id also like to add that nintendo has provision to support hd further down the track when developers have figured out how to program the revolution efficiently and when a larger percentage of people will have bought hd sets..

apologies in advance for being a nintendo fanboy... :jusmindyabizness: