JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

People talkin bout Will Smith

Lerkot

SP: Are you receiving many different roles as your making your own path in Hollywood?

RZA: I have a good agent and I'm trying to avoid a Hollywood type cast. I'm the guy that happens to be black, not just the black guy in the film. Kind of like Will Smith.

"Ben gives me advice on everything," says Usher. "People talk about me doing things very similar to the way Will Smith did them. But as much as I respect what Will's done in movies, I'm more about the music and the dancing right now. Ben is my mentor."

Sum or both might already have been said, heh.

who is RZA?

A producer/mc in the hip-hop group Wu-Tang Clan. I read an issue of Vibe last year where they interviewed Method Man and he said that he wants to be like Will Smith and make it big in acting just like in rapping.

Edited by bigted

• Members

who is RZA?

A producer/mc in the hip-hop group Wu-Tang Clan. I read an issue of Vibe last year where they interviewed Method Man and he said that he wants to be like Will Smith and make it big in acting just like in rapping.

Really? Did Tikal really say that? i'd be interested by a collaboration between these 2 rappers. Anyway method man can reach a big level in acting...

everyubody wants to be like Mike.. I mean Will :kekeke:

:word: Will is the cross-over king. He's been successful at almost damn near everything. Like also wat Da Brakes said 2..they ain't gonna be anybody quite like Will SMith. He's the champ. :yeah: :2thumbs:

Yeah Will's definately one of the greatest entertainers of all time, one of a kind! :word:

• 1 month later...

Last night with christmas, in the evening, a dutch channel went into a commercial and they told that they are going to be airing 2 great movies tuesday night, with hiphop's 2 best icons, wild wild west at 8.30 and how high at 10.30.

I was really shocked and surprised in a nice way that even

a dutch channel sees will smith as a hip hop icon, it was really nice to see.