JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I'm insulted

sonic1988

:kekeke: :bat: :willvspaparazzi:

Anyways speaking of 50 Cent I saw they had a special on him today called "Life & Rhymes of 50 Cent" and he performed KRS' "The Bridge Is Over" and gave KRS props, first he gives props to Will in one of his songs now he does this, maybe that's a sign that 50's gonna turn it around soon and be a dope mc since he respects the legends.

50 Cent reminds me of Fat Joe in a way, he was a dope underground rapper too but I don't really like his commercial stuff that much although I do think Fat Joe is better than 50 right now but Fat Joe's humble and I could respect that from him 'cause he knows that he ain't the greatest lyricist in the world so he won't diss other rappers unless they diss him first, he wasn't gonna make a song dissin' 50 if 50 didn't open his mouth about Fat Joe 'cause Fat Joe don't like to beef. 50 needs to do the same and stop trying to beef, if he learns to shut his mouth and just make songs maybe he won't have so much criticism. 50 probably also realises that he don't wanna be like Vanilla Ice so he's probably trying to show that he does care about the hip-hop culture while he still has fame, Vanilla Ice is being real now but it's too late for people to see that since nobody pays attention to him anymore, it's a short window of opportunity, but that's why I think Will's the greatest 'cause he always stays true to the game all the time.

Edited by bigted

Yeah 50 Cent's time is running out soon for being famous, he's getting older now, either he changes soon or he'll be forever known as a black Vanilla Ice. :paperbag: btw, "Hustler's Ambition" is growing on me, it reminds me of Eminem's "Lose Yourself" in the way that he's showing flashes of his underground skills the way Eminem did on that song but they don't seem to do that much though that's why I can't really stand them anymore. 50 should stop frontin' like he hates Fat Joe and Nas so much 'cause if he got love for Will and KRS why wouldn't he have love for them too? He proabably grew up listening to Nas' "Illmatic" and Fat Joe's "Jealous Ones Envy" 10 years ago since they were dominating the underground hip-hop scene on the east coast, maybe 50's scared that KRS might destroy him 'cause KRS is a close friend of Nas and Fat Joe.

Edited by bigted