JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ebay auction of JJFP auto cd Boom Shake The Room

bart5

EDIT: I just decided to post the pic.

11120171-01.jpg

Are those autos real? What do ya'll think? :shrug:

I am just wonderin cause I want to get an auto of JJFP someday. Their signatures are dope :2thumbs:

Edited by bart5

the page isn't responding, but boom shake the room single is out on CD.

Sonic, I sent you a pm with the url to the auction. I know boom shake the room is out on cd, but I was asking if the autos on this boom shake the room cd from the auction are real. Thanks. Also, I will try to just post the url one more time below: EDIT: dang, it still dosen't work because the link automatically adds in a few ... because it is too long of a link. If anyone wants the url, quote my post, copy and paste the url from inside the link below, and check out the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Signed-Will-Smith-BOOM...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by bart5

damn, that page got a curse on it or something. from what I saw the autograph looks like the one that is somewhat a famous picture of the JJFP signature with the white background. the CD is at $9.99

yeah, thanks for trying to post the link even though it didn't really work. There is something werid with that page. So I decided to just post a pic of it for everyone. Sorry for all the inconvenence.

11120171-01.jpg

I've seen other autographed cds by Will and Jeff and they looked like those ones in your pic, so I'd say they're real. That's really cool!

Thanks Funky Fresh Chick. I think I am try and win that auction.