JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Superman (2006) Teaser

MaxFly

ive got high hopes for it .. not liking parkey poseys character..dont like her much (playing luthors lady) but as for bryan singer as director.. he must have given a damn good presentation to get WB to pay for this.. they rejected burton, ratner,JJ abrams,kevin smith(lost and alias!) and a bunch of other directors since they started to get a new superman flick going (mid nineties they began!)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I'm not sure they "rejected" those guys..half of them left.. they've had so many problems with this movie..especially with casting.. I'm happy its finally being made.. let's hope its not another spiderman clone and it stays true to Superman.. :yeah:

I heard a long time ago that they were considaring putting Ashton Kuture (I'm sure I spelled his name wrong) in the superman outfit. I don't think Ashton would have been a good superman, he'd be like "wonder boy" or something. :rofl: But I have to admit I've always pictured superman as a tough kind of guy, the new superman just doesn't look that tough to me. I just don't think his body matches his head. It's almost as if they wanted a Tom Cruise look a like (when he was younger of course).

supermanreturnsbig1mv.jpg

the dude looks very different from pic to pic.. the best part about his selection is how different he looks as kent.. doesnt require the same level of suspension of disbelief as reeve or even cain.. im worried it wont be good.. but hoping they dont f*** it up.. either way ill watch it at an imax theatre.. its shooting on a new vid camera.. the highest res and most accurate color reproduction in existence so should at least look nice!