JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Chosen Ones

J-o-e

again the stronger part of out guild is still alive. :1-tongue:

But before, it was...

hence why im still with TDH, again i came online and im still alive and by the looks of it most of your team are dead.

It seems that someone's tune has changed... you can seldom talk about yourself being alive anymore, so you have to talk about your other teammates now. It's ok.

how are they gonna defend me when your obviously watching the time go by until im alive again and kill me instantly lol.

The only way they can defend you is to kill me and keep it that way. Like I said, you're a target now. You were talking about all the members of my guild being dead, but we've pretty much manhandled your guild as of late... I hope you guys are getting used to it. Tim, Chief and I aren't afraid to fight tyranny at every turn.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incidentally, I've been attacked by Schnazz and Lerkot quite a bit today.

i just think its funny that max thinks its great that me and reborn2reign are dead yet we are about 20 levels below him. I bet that was difficult to do Max.

Where as now lerkot and schnazz are still alive. It seems to me Max is taking the easy road.

Schnazz is actually dead right now. :wiggle:

Well we are still in the lead by 10000000-1 or somethin.

How did you come up with those numbers?

Also... look at this...

Schnazz - 79 - 68 MaxFly - 60 - 95 1h 9m

Schnazz - 34 - 49 MaxFly - 26 - 69 Expired

Took him a whole minute too attack me. Nothing wrong with that... that's the nature of war. S'all good.

Those numbers would be at least 10 minutes between attacks, if not more, since Expired can stay in the profile for a bit. But yea, I was attacking you a lot today... probably four times or so.

Also... look at this...

Schnazz - 79 - 68 MaxFly - 60 - 95 1h 9m

Schnazz - 34 - 49 MaxFly - 26 - 69 Expired

Took him a whole minute too attack me. Nothing wrong with that... that's the nature of war. S'all good.

Those numbers would be at least 10 minutes between attacks, if not more, since Expired can stay in the profile for a bit. But yea, I was attacking you a lot today... probably four times or so.

The regeneration for you between attacks is an hour an 10 minutes and my expired showing doesn't last for any more than 2 minutes. If you've logged off, it lasts longer. I was logged on when you attacked me. But again, nothings wrong with that... Nature of war...

But again, nothings wrong with that... Nature of war...

True, true...

The regeneration for you between attacks is an hour an 10 minutes and my expired showing doesn't last for any more than 2 minutes. If you've logged off, it lasts longer. I was logged on when you attacked me.

I coulda swore the regen time was an hour and 20 minutes

Incidentally, I've been attacked by Schnazz and Lerkot quite a bit today.

i just think its funny that max thinks its great that me and reborn2reign are dead yet we are about 20 levels below him. I bet that was difficult to do Max.

Where as now lerkot and schnazz are still alive. It seems to me Max is taking the easy road.

Schnazz is actually dead right now. :wiggle:

Well we are still in the lead by 10000000-1 or somethin.

How did you come up with those numbers?

By a very scientific process, I'm sure. Though my numbers had us more like 9999997-1, but Lerkot's probably a better mathmatician than I am! :lolsign:

damn its killing me to miss all this action, but unfortunately i have a life to live.

what's defined as OK to attack? are people that aren't in a guild BUT still playing the game ok to attack? for instance Jonny, is it ok to attack him since he's obviously playing the game because he's moved past the first level?

in if it's not ok to attack him, what if he, or anyone else, attacks you first? is it ok to retaliate.

should we assume that anyone thats on level 1 is not playing the game and anyone above level 1 is playing the game?

damn its killing me to miss all this action, but unfortunately i have a life to live.

:word:

I would much rather have sat here all day than my 12 hour shift with the workmate from hell, but i guess thats the way it goes. i dont really have a chance since when i do eventually get home all the other team practically pounce on me. 2 minutes ive been online! So so sad.