JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

what cellphones do y'all have

cristigolo

I dont believe in cellphones even if they are making them just like 200 meters away.
nice one :lolsign:

an NEC on 3. Ive even got the summertime video on it.
:word: I heard that. I had the Party Starter vidoe on my Playstation portable but I deleted it due to lack of memory.

I got the Nokia N-gage. It is big but most of the time I play people online as opposed to talking with it.

why dont you believe in cell phones? like if your stuck in the middle of no where with a full battery phone to call...you wouldnt use it? I mean if your in an emergency to call someone and you don't believe in cellphones, they must be one of the best inventions since cheese!!! haha

I generally dont go to middle of no where.

• Members

why dont you believe in cell phones? like if your stuck in the middle of no where with a full battery phone to call...you wouldnt use it? I mean if your in an emergency to call someone and you don't believe in cellphones, they must be one of the best inventions since cheese!!! haha

I generally dont go to middle of no where.

Maybe this is just with those American phone companies, but if you go to the "middle of nowhere" there's usually no coverage :hmm:, like in Florida, just go west of Gainsville and no one gets signal :hmm:

I got a Sony Ericsson W800i.