• it was terrible!
    • i hated it!
    • wills worst track ever!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulled it off?

The song wasn't big at all really...I mean it got little airplay...and that was during that month of June and July and when in June it had that big AOL listening thing that I think set a record for most songs played on AOL.

Other than that, it didn't have enough hype.

Man, it got a TON of airplay in America on the music channels. I have a lot of music channels that don't show commercials (like MTV Jams, MTV Hits, VH1 Soul, etc.). Between those, MTV and BET, it was literally hard for me not to find it on at one moment.

Anyway, BSC isn't as good as MIB, but it's a decent song.

God Blessa!

Pulled it off?

The song wasn't big at all really...I mean it got little airplay...and that was during that month of June and July and when in June it had that big AOL listening thing that I think set a record for most songs played on AOL.

Other than that, it didn't have enough hype.

Man, it got a TON of airplay in America on the music channels. I have a lot of music channels that don't show commercials (like MTV Jams, MTV Hits, VH1 Soul, etc.). Between those, MTV and BET, it was literally hard for me not to find it on at one moment.

Anyway, BSC isn't as good as MIB, but it's a decent song.

God Blessa!

Yeah but it wasnt a song there gonna play like 4 months later since it was only hype for Men In Black 2...i barely saw it on MTV or VH1...not sure bout BET but it wasnt really on the radio either I dont think.

"Men In Black" was overrated, "Just Cruisin'" should've had more success 'cause that was the best song on the MIB soundtrack.