69 members have voted

1. 1. how bad was black suits comin?

• i loved it!
    • I thought it was good
    • it was okay
    • it was terrible!
    • i hated it!
    • wills worst track ever!

what ever ppl say it was a hit here in the UK. It got lots of airplay coz i was watchin it nearly every day, then it went straight into number 3 on the chart. The only artists that beat him where the winners of that stupid pop idol and it was inevitable that the pop idol winners were gonna get the tops spots.

All my friends loved it too, we used 2 sit and watch MTV in the summer and get really excited when it came on, we actually did a weird sitting on the floor version of the dance. We thought it was hilarious at the time. :dunno:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the "Black Suits Comin'" ringtone on my phone. It's the only monotone ringing that actually sounds like any of his singles...the others sound so bad u can't recognize them. I think the only time i had it selected as my ringer waz the week Bad Boys II came out.

• 11 months later...

This was a good song, I definately like this one better than the original "Men In Black" song, but I wouldn't rank this among my all time favorite FP songs.

This was a good song, I definately like this one better than the original "Men In Black" song, .

are u kidding? Better than the original Men in Black song? The original was actually a rap song. Black Suits Comin was nt. Sorry guys but I have no idea in the wrold why u guys would like it (and I read all your posts on this one. Still doesn't convince me)

This was a good song, I definately like this one better than the original "Men In Black" song, .

are u kidding? Better than the original Men in Black song? The original was actually a rap song. Black Suits Comin was nt. Sorry guys but I have no idea in the wrold why u guys would like it (and I read all your posts on this one. Still doesn't convince me)

The only thing dope about the original one was the video, the song was crap, possibly the worst one he ever did, it sounds like a P.Diddy type song. And chill man I didn't say bsc was anywhere near his best songs, I just said it's aight and I'm entitled to my opinion.

I think the original is better, it sounds very 90s and stuff. I like BSC but the Nod Ya Head part is just kinda gay I think in a way but its got better lyrics. "takin contenders and provin they only pretenders". The guiter is pretty cool and Will had a nice flow. just shouldnt have been the lead single for Born to Reign.