Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

we're back with ibprobattle

Hero1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I gotta say my honest opinion... its starting to get a little silly now with all strange functions... a bit annoying.

136 kills...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i must concur with Lerkot. i'm glad u updated the forum but it was offline for quite a while and its just getting a little out of control now.

28 kills..

I gotta say my honest opinion... its starting to get a little silly now with all strange functions... a bit annoying.

yeah thats how i feel. but its alright

26 kills...

hey i was right, it is getting out of control. people are going against eachother and hate is starting to develop between the guilds. we're supposed to be a family here, and i hope that some people realize it's just a game.

but i was wrong cuz this game is great and i thought it was kinda stupid at first.

hey i was right, it is getting out of control. people are going against eachother and hate is starting to develop between the guilds. we're supposed to be a family here, and i hope that some people realize it's just a game.

but i was wrong cuz this game is great and i thought it was kinda stupid at first.

I love everybody in this board...

and im sorry I killed u something like 3 times...

we all familly and this is just a game...

• Admin

umm Wes I don't think you are in on the joke.. All that stuff in the "first jjfp guild post" is just joking... After a day of two of TDH completely annihalating joes chosen ones schnazz was saying how it was getting pretty boring having no competition, and we'd get pretty sick of the game at this rate.. So me max and chief started the vigilantes to make things a little more interesting.. No one is seriously annoyed or mad at each other its all just a bit of fun and games, I'm sure Schnazz is laughing just as much as I am at the stuff we are saying to each other... This whole thing was all our idea..just a bit of role playing :lolsign: :lolsign:

umm Wes I don't think you are in on the joke.. All that stuff in the "first jjfp guild post" is just joking... After a day of two of TDH completely annihalating joes chosen ones schnazz was saying how it was getting pretty boring having no competition, and we'd get pretty sick of the game at this rate.. So me max and chief started the vigilantes to make things a little more interesting.. No one is seriously annoyed or mad at each other its all just a bit of fun and games, I'm sure Schnazz is laughing just as much as I am at the stuff we are saying to each other... This whole thing was all our idea..just a bit of role playing :lolsign: :lolsign:

:word: It's all a part of the game. :)