JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

we're back with ibprobattle

Hero1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WILL IS ILL @ Nov 15 2005, 06:20 PM)

QUOTE(Lerkot @ Nov 15 2005, 05:46 PM)

I gotta say my honest opinion... its starting to get a little silly now with all strange functions... a bit annoying.

yeah thats how i feel. but its alright

whats so annoying? its not like you have to do anything

don't worry about it some people will like it others will not like it. I'm personally neutral about it so far. I'll probally try to mess around tomorrow or something.

I now cannot attack any1 cause im dead :rofl: :rofl: this is gonna be a great mod.. basically you select "attack user" under peoples avatar to attack em..and then you choose a weapon.. the more you win your level goes up.. GIL is the money.. you can buy restores and stuff in the atk shop.. when you have enough gil you can go to guilds and start 1.. that way we would have different guilds on the forum which you'd be a part of.. attacking each other .. forum wars :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom:

you also get gil for posting and replying and stuff

:sick: No more Video Games for you Mister!

Nah but it`s funny..Good work!!

Edited by Turntable

• Admin

Well I was mainly talking about all the graphics and that people might focus on everything else but writing interesting topics :)

*believes that hero1 is watching the soccer*

correct! the 32 year curse is over! :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom:

Well I was mainly talking about all the graphics and that people might focus on everything else but writing interesting topics :)

correct! the 32 year curse is over! :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom:

Yeah.. too bad you didnt qualify four years ago tho, since the Australian team is getting really old now..

32 years?Damn and i thought Switzerland sucks in soccer :lolsign:

• Admin

we've been so close many times..and we inevitably end up losing.. I thought it was gonna happen again.. but no.. we are in the world cup! awesome.. my whole life ive had to choose another country to go for :lolsign: not this time..