Guest Prince

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 Cent - That Ain't Gangsta

from the Power of The Dollar.

50 was better than what he is now.

:werd: He spit with more passion on that album than he does now!

Stop complaining about artists who might have some talent like 50 Cent or Eminem but don't show any proof that they really have any. Why not listen 2 artists who have talent 2 spare and show it on a regular basis.

BLACK EYED PEAS - Fly Away

Stop complaining about artists who might have some talent like 50 Cent or Eminem but don't show any proof that they really have any. Why not listen 2 artists who have talent 2 spare and show it on a regular basis.

^^^uh and LFO does??

LFO has nothing 2 do with the point i'm trying 2 make. I'm saying, why listen 2 an artist when u gotta complain about them...that's silly. I don't like 2 defend the music i listen 2, so i think it's funny 4 someone 2 say they are listening 2 an artist but then saying how they used 2 be talented.

:werd: I don't listen to rappers like Eminem and 50 Cent much anymore so I don't consider them my favorites but they used to be dope before they got famous you can't front on that, I'll buy their bootleg albums since most people buy the real copies,but most of my favorite artists ain't toppin' the charts. I think mainstream hip-hop would be much better if artists like KRS-ONE were selling 10 million albums but basically everything that tops the charts is 'cause of controversy and gimmicks, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear about Ron Artest's rap album going platinum now after what happened in Detroit 'cause controversy sells! :sad6:

BTW, I'm listening to KRS-ONE "South Bronx 2002" right now