Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To

Guest Prince

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run-DMC - Queens Day

This would have been a great video/single.  Crown Royal waz so overlooked cuz they were trying 2 monopolize over the rock/rap style they started rather than promoting with the kinda stuff Hip-Hop fans would have loved.  "Together Forever" is a dope song and one of the best Hip-Hop videos in recent years but it just didn't get any play.  "Ahhh" and "Queens Day" would have been great.  I still think "Rock Show" waz a dope video tho'.

yap great choice .. wonderful track

De La Soul - He Comes (Feat. Ghostface)

De La Soul roxx :clap:

Edited by Lhunagar

Brandy - Who Is She 2 U (Pull's Passionate Mix)

The CD single waz just released here in the US. It's got 3 mainstream remixes, 4 club remixes, and 4 dubs. Reminds me of the good old days when CD singles were released all the time and loaded down with good stuff.

I'm listening to James Brown's "Live At The Apollo 1962" album, gotta give it up to the Godfather of Soul! :bowdown: :bowdown:

you heard both albums?

yeah i have Real Talk at home and i listend to Encore on the net! Encore sucks...and I ain't saying that just because it's eminem...it really sucks!!

Fabolous is dope...y'all should check his album out!

What site did you listen to the album on?

Eminem - It's OK (Infinite)

Yeah, Fab got his credibility back. Em may be losing his. "Mosh" is good 4 what it is. "Lose It" is that some old Em comedy/controversy. I seen the tracklist 4 it. I think it will only sell half what his others did. Only 4 million. Not a quick sell. But over a period of time.

I think it will only sell half what his others did. Only 4 million. Not a quick sell. But over a period of time.

If this new Eminem album sells 4 million I'd be disappointed 'cause LL's album is barely gonna go platinum and the Talib Kweli album probably won't even go gold, "Breathe" is a hot song, but I don't put Fabolous in the same category as Nas and Talib Kweli, and Eminem can't hold his own against any mc, except fake pop rappers like Nelly!

BTW, I'm listening to Public Enemy "Prophets Of Rage" right now