JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"I'm Comin" Appreciation Post

Its November, and I usually break out Willenium. First track, "I'm Comin"...wow what a track. I love when FP does tracks like this, so up in your face and I love the chorus. Tra-Knox did a good job on here. These type of battle tracks shoulda been on Born to Reign. Im Comin is a heavy hard-hittin track. FP keep doin these tracks!

"I'm Comin" is probably my favorite track on that album, maybe tied with "Uuhh" and "Potnas." It is in your face, great lyrics, just an amazing track. It's what I like to hear from him.

Im comin is one of the reasons i find willenium better than Wills other albums. That potnas and the rain really stick out for me as the best songs.

I think the start bit is good bcoz its so quiet and it makes u turn the volume up, then when the music starts its so loud and gives it better effect lol.

Its November, and I usually break out Willenium. First track, "I'm Comin"...wow what a track. I love when FP does tracks like this, so up in your face and I love the chorus. Tra-Knox did a good job on here. These type of battle tracks shoulda been on Born to Reign. Im Comin is a heavy hard-hittin track. FP keep doin these tracks!

Yeah ur actually right but 4 me, everything what Will does is great! I guess 4 u, too! But it's just 2 damn great, u know? Just a lil hard 2 explain, Will is simply da best!!! :2thumbs:

the lyrics are crazy.. I love this line..

Evacuate your premisses, the hardcore nemesis

I never miss, my flow never flawed

Grab mics and send electric shocks through the chord

Hey those are my favorite lines on that track too, lyricism at its best right there. :word:

• Admin

the lyrics are crazy.. I love this line..

Evacuate your premisses, the hardcore nemesis

I never miss, my flow never flawed

Grab mics and send electric shocks through the chord

Hey those are my favorite lines on that track too, lyricism at its best right there. :word:

Its also Wills delivery that is so strong in this song.. I love how he says it.. :rockon: