JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith DVD

JusticeKnight

As you all know I am a huge Star wars fan.... :bowdown:

Episode 3 is by far the best of the prequels, and the 2nd best star wars movie of ALL TIME!!

(Just behind Return of the Jedi)

I bought the DVD last tuesday and I must say, now that my saga is complete I'm as happy as a clam!!! :yeah:

For all you haters, and Lord of the Ring fans (who I feel sorry for, because star wars is SOOOOOOOOO Much better!!!) just rent it!!!!!

The extra features are soo cool!! :wickedwisdom:

I also bought Star wars battlefront 2 and it is MUCH better than the first!!!

It is a great time to be a STAR WARS FAN!!! :pony:

I got the Star Wars DVD last Friday and I must say that it's tight. I like the special features and in particular the music video.

As far as the entire saga goes here's how I would rank them... and by the way, I really liked them all:

1. The Empire Strikes Back -1980

2. Return Of The Jedi - 1983

3. Revenge Of The Sith - 2005

4. A New Hope - 1977

5. Attack Of The Clones - 2002

6. Phantom Menace - 1999

... and yes, that IS THE CORRECT RANK OF THE SAGA. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!! :lolsign:

Its a shame there are going to be no more films, because Star Wars is one of my favorite movie series of all time. Here is how I would rank them:

1) The Empire Strikes Back

2) Revenge of the Sith

3) Return of the Jedi

4) A New Hope

Tied 5) Attack of the Clones & Phantom Menace

i remember hearing rumours about making three more SEQUALS. which would be about building the new republic, and its starting to be corrupt. which would make a big circle if you think about it.

i only one star wars movie (gasp) episode 1 on tape. im waiting for them to make a box set for all 6 on dvd and ill get that. cause im a box set guy.

Edited by WILL IS ILL

Its a shame there are going to be no more films, because Star Wars is one of my favorite movie series of all time
I say it is good that it is over beause not because I hate the series (I'm a big fan, I went to the Smithsonian Institute when the original costumes were there, I missed 2 days of school :gettinjiggywitit: )

anyway........... I'd rather have 6 because if they made 9 or 12 they would get old and people sould start to hate the series (I know alot of you are saying "I'd always love it." but remember how many people don't like episode 1)

im waiting for them to make a box set for all 6 on dvd and ill get that. cause im a box set guy.
:word:

EDIT: YAY 1200 POSTS!!!!!!!!

Edited by sonic1988