JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"no more"

No doubt...."No More" is amazing. A Touch of Jazz threw 2gether an amazing beat. U can hear the words 2 song with the music alone. The whole feeling behind the song is in the music. The lyrics really hit home with me. His delivery goes right along with the song. I can never say enough good things about this song.

Yeah, I have actually been listening to that one a lot lately, the lyrics are great and is really a heartfelt song. A very good song, one of the many vastly underrated Will Smith songs.

No doubt...."No More" is amazing. A Touch of Jazz threw 2gether an amazing beat. U can hear the words 2 song with the music alone. The whole feeling behind the song is in the music. The lyrics really hit home with me. His delivery goes right along with the song. I can never say enough good things about this song.

damn right ... I love this song

damn right ... I love this song

:word: I agree, it's truly a great song!

ok..."No More" is clearly Wills most underrated song.....in my opinion its one of his all time best....what do yall think??????

and can any one hook me up with a url for it to use on my xanga site

thx

No More is so beatiful I can't even explain!!! The melody, how he raps, and even sings a bit, it's just so great - an awesome song, I love it! :2thumbs:

ok..."No More" is clearly Wills most underrated song.....in my opinion its one of his all time best....what do yall think??????

and can any one hook me up with a url for it to use on my xanga site

thx

Here's a link to the song for your site:

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2YYVM8G...6J26G1HL5993W2Z