Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Cool photos you've taken...

Jonny 5

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Animal cruelty!?!?! my image takes another blow :lol:

It's alright Julie, when I worked in the hardware shop I'd always persuade people to buy the 'live-catch' mousetraps, mainly because they were more expensive, and so there were more of the brutal ones for me to play with! :lol: just kidding by the way!

I think it was just called split screen?? I can't remember and I don't have the camera anymore!!

Sorry Julie!! I couldn'y have that filthy thing running about my kitchen! it was even him or me! And if I set it free it would have just come back!!

Not sure I fully understand that feature Brakes, you got a name for it? I wanna research!

I can't remember the exact model but it was the same line as this one:

http://www.mmipromo.com/MMISonyCollection/2004_GD_2.htm

It was a few models before tho!

• 3 weeks later...

took this one tonight in our (shared) kitchen! just to be clear, I didn't actually take it with the intention of posting it here :lol:

imag00326cq.th.jpg

omg, JUST LOOKING at that and thinking if it were my kitchen would make me reaally REALLY madd...

I would have to admit,... the number one thing that gets me in the WORST mood is a mess like that... aint nothing like coming home to a nice clean house... :2thumbs:

so who washed the dishes? LOL :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

took this one tonight in our (shared) kitchen! just to be clear, I didn't actually take it with the intention of posting it here :lol:

imag00326cq.th.jpg

omg, JUST LOOKING at that and thinking if it were my kitchen would make me reaally REALLY madd...

I would have to admit,... the number one thing that gets me in the WORST mood is a mess like that... aint nothing like coming home to a nice clean house... :2thumbs:

so who washed the dishes? LOL :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

haha, the unbelievable thing is, We consider what's in that pic to be about average now. One of the cleaners actually said ours is the messiest kitchen she's seen in over 5 years, and she visits dozens every day!

we all spent about 2 hours or so doing it one sunday at about midnight, to avoid a fine on monday morning :lol:

there's actually a spare room on our corridor Cookies if you fancy moving in, we are really good cooks (just a bit messy afterwards) lol...

Jonny - I'm guessing you were on the island of Skye in the summer?

sure was! good guess...

Not really a guess - I recognised Storr.

Did you see much of the Cuillins, then? I've been right along that ridge, it's very exposed in places.

haha, I know it was so obviously not a guess lol, yeah we went all around the place - cracking week! :2thumbs: