JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent says Kanye West was wrong to criticise Bush

bigted

50 just responded to a question he was asked you guys are making something out of nothing and so you didn't hear he gave to the victims Not everyone wants press about them helping so people can jump all on them like you have and how do you know he didn't give to the victims? you arent with him 24/7, i am not saying this to start an argument but just saying

didn't he pull out of Live8 because he was filming a movie based on his life, as far as i am concerned that says everything about the type of guy he is

Maybe if 50 stops making stupid comments and doing stupid things then maybe people like'll me stop hating him, first of all he should stop dissin' successful brothers everytime he's interviewed, there's no need to diss the whole rap industry, Kanye's a positive cat that's trying to do the right thing and he don't deserved to get dissed like this. 50's the biggest hater of them all, it's like he wants to take away other brothers' fame to get ahead, that's being a sellout in my opinion, you could say 50 don't care about black people.

It's wack how 50 Cent makes giving to charity private but makes his beefs with everyone public, he obviously made this statement to piss off Kanye and bring hype to his movie coming out, this isn't really about Hurricane Katrina or George Bush 'cause if it wasn't he would've made it 2 months ago when it happened and he didn't have his movie coming out yet.