JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent says Kanye West was wrong to criticise Bush

bigted

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mn...acist%20comment

Rapper 50 CENT has lashed out at fellow hip-hop star KANYE WEST for accusing US President GEORGE W BUSH of racism in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

The IN DA CLUB star believes human intervention could not have prevented the effects of the hurricane, which killed over a thousand people in the US gulf states in August (05), and sees no point in reprimanding the President for something which was beyond his control.

He says, "The New Orleans disaster was meant to happen. It was an act of God.

"I think people responded to it the best way they can.

"What KANYE WEST was saying, I don't know where that came from."

It's been 2 months since Hurricane Katrina, why didn't 50 make this comment earlier when he gets interviewed every other day? I didn't hear about him giving any money either and I didn't see him there helping the people. I don't think he really cares about it either, I think he's saying this to start controversey again, why can't the media interview somebody intelligent, tell me why... :paperbag:

Edited by bigted

While he makes a decent point, the fact that he says something so late about it shows me that he really does not care much about it. Maybe if he said this right off the bat and was making donations, it would have been a good move by him.

He was most likely asked a question and responded to it.

"50, what do you think of Kanye's statement about President Bush concerning hurricane Katrina?" Something like that...

He says, "The New Orleans disaster was meant to happen. It was an act of God.

"I think people responded to it the best way they can.

Yeah... like 4 days late...

Believe me if 50 said something earlier we would've heard it a lot sooner than now, there's been a lot of interviews from 50 Cent lately and not one did he mention this until now, in fact around the Hurricane Katrina time he said that he helped create Kanye's career so this gives me more of the impression that he wants to battle Kanye, he always can't say anythin' without dissin' another rapper, shut up 50 and "Don't Say Nothin'", at least Kanye was out there doing charity concerts even if you don't agree with what he says...

• Members

50 just responded to a question he was asked you guys are making something out of nothing and so you didn't hear he gave to the victims Not everyone wants press about them helping so people can jump all on them like you have and how do you know he didn't give to the victims? you arent with him 24/7, i am not saying this to start an argument but just saying

50 just responded to a question he was asked you guys are making something out of nothing and so you didn't hear he gave to the victims Not everyone wants press about them helping so people can jump all on them like you have and how do you know he didn't give to the victims? you arent with him 24/7, i am not saying this to start an argument but just saying

I totallyu agree with you! Even tho the majority of us can't stand the guy, there's no reason to make assumptions like this about him!! :damnlorettas: