JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Nightmare on My Street

Daveydave

A syndicated morning show was ocassionally mixing in old school rap music related to horror and fear because of the Holloween holiday and alll of a sudden they put on JJFP's Nightmare on My Street. Was completely unexpected but cool to know that old school JJFP was being heard across the nation for one moment.

yeah that track is perfect for halloween, here in my country, we celebrate "peruvian music day" but there are some ppl who want to celebrate halloween, damn! its funny to see the ppl discussin bout halloween or peruvian music :rofl: for me: halloween 4 kids n' peruvian music 4 gramps.

• 2 weeks later...

The "Nightmare on my street" track on my "He's the D.J." album is different than the one on my "DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince Greatest hits" album. The beat is the same but some of the lyrics are different, does anyone know why they changed the lyrics?

The "Nightmare on my street" track on my "He's the D.J." album is different than the one on my "DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince Greatest hits" album. The beat is the same but some of the lyrics are different, does anyone know why they changed the lyrics?

Well the greatest hits version is probably the single version, and the reason why they cut it down a bit might have been because the specifik part wouldnt fit into the video, or somethin.