JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fresh Prince of Bel Air mentioned in Married with.... children!

Damian

I writed it some time ago on WS.com, but I don't think that it interested people there, cause they didn't reply.

I watched one episod where Bud (son of Peggy & Al) changed his image. He was a looser with girls so he wanted to be more tuff, so girls would like him. What he did?.......... He copied his image from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, maybe with more harder behaviour:) & look. He said to his parents that if someone gonna ask about him, they must answered that he was from NY (?) streets & he must live with his uncle & aunt (the same like FP). There was one conversation between parents & him. They said people could connect him with FP serial. He answered that this is played on channel that nobody watched it so he didn't to worry about it:)

He also had his own rapsong. I don't remeber words:(

It could be a little beef of FP Tv serial, & probably it was.

oh I remember, he was "Big Master of B":) The plot was that Al had a dream (Peggy was preagnant, Bud wanted to be "BMB", I don't know what was doing Kelly). When Al woke up, he said about it to Bud....... he liked it enought to did that on real:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

:stickpoke: :damnyou: :tantrum: :paparazziupinthespot: :chuks: :sorry: :pony: :smartass: :shrug: :wtf: :daveuidiot: :noooo: :smart: :willvspaparazzi: :jada: :leaving: :heavy: :drunk:

:stickpoke: :damnyou: :tantrum: :paparazziupinthespot: :chuks: :sorry: :pony: :smartass: :shrug: :wtf: :daveuidiot: :noooo: :smart: :willvspaparazzi: :jada: :leaving: :heavy: :drunk:

Wow, can someone translate it? What he trayed to say?

BTW, who is Dave?

Wow, can someone translate it? What he trayed to say?

BTW, who is Dave?

Dave is scyhigh99... he's a bit obsessed with smilies :kekeke: