JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NBA 2005-2006 Post

bigted

They had a 25 point lead earlier in the game so if they lost, that'd been devasting

Cleaveland's defense has gotten better this season, but they still have some work that needs to be done, plus they're missing Larry Hughes... It hasn't been an easy season for them, but I expect them to make the playoffs.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just watching ESPN and I heard that the Lakers are talking to Penny Hardaway and Jim Jackson

I was just watching ESPN and I heard that the Lakers are talking to Penny Hardaway and Jim Jackson

Yeah... they better. They're in jeopardy of missing out on the playoffs. They need to be careful though. Jim Jackson can still play, but Penny is a risk. No one is quite sure what he can do anymore. He's like a Grant Hill clone: perpetually injured. He's been working out, but he's going to have to go through physicals and those sorts of things. Penny used to be my favorite player, so a Penny and Kobe backcourt... That would be fun to watch.

• 3 weeks later...

Karl Malone, arguably the best power forward to ever play the game of basketball, just recently had his jersey retired and a statue of him has been erected outside the Delta Center. Unfortunately the Jazz couldn't cap the night off with a win. It's funny. I remember the Bulls lost during Pippen's jersey retirement and the Jazz lost on Stockton's retirement ceremony. Has anyone seen a retirement ceremony where the hometeam won?