JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Eminem Ignoring Bono?!?!

TopDawg14

Actions speak louder than words, people like JJFP, LL, Salt-N-Pepa back up what they say by not just being positive influence through music but through real life too, Eminem might spit positive lyrics from time to time but refusing to be a part of Live 8 proves he's not a positive influence in real life, 50 Cent turned down attending it to shoot his movie too I think. :damnlorettas:

Yes, it was Live8, and Yes it was a good cause, but I know that some contracts don't allow the star to just "Take some days off" Regardless of Cause. The Film Studio is given a certain budget, and a certain ammount of time at each location. They probably couldn't afford to halt producion for that day.

And who are we to say that 50 didn't donate, anyway?

Let's not speak ill of him unless we know all the facts, first.

Eminem has given 200 000 dollars for Katrina victims...

Is there an article of this or do you know him personally? :stickpoke: This gets me upset that most celebrities show only the negative side of themselves and they hide when they give to charity or do something of a positive nature, that's something they shouldn't be afraid to show 'cause that's what'd be a positive influence instead of making people think that they're negative.

It's notr that they're afraid to show it, its that the media would rather show the negative of an artist. No idea why, but in this da and age, people love seeing celebrities Crash and Burn. It's like, something like that would be on page 15 of the paper, but if He..I don't know Robbed a bank, it'd make the first 5 pages.

Yes, it was Live8, and Yes it was a good cause, but I know that some contracts don't allow the star to just "Take some days off" Regardless of Cause. The Film Studio is given a certain budget, and a certain ammount of time at each location. They probably couldn't afford to halt producion for that day.

And who are we to say that 50 didn't donate, anyway?

Let's not speak ill of him unless we know all the facts, first.

he was confirmed to perform but pulled out at the last minute, so at somepoint he told them he would be there

Eminem gave 200G's, now thats postive, I'm sure its nothing that he would brag about because the fact is it isnt, Yeah he gave money to them but that proves that he has a heart somewhere inside....and what does it matter if he didnt perform at live 8, The fact is that he contributed

k.....that was a concert where people paid to see him...do you expect people who dont warm up to his music to pay money to see him? go to detroit and ask around...he is not well recieved, he does have his following there, but he does have a lot of negative energy following him up there.

Eminem gave 200G's, now thats postive, I'm sure its nothing that he would brag about because the fact is it isnt, Yeah he gave money to them but that proves that he has a heart somewhere inside....and what does it matter if he didnt perform at live 8, The fact is that he contributed

Live aid 20 years ago was about money, Live 8 was not, so the money is just a way of getting out of performing and hopeing nobody would notice

Eminem has given 200 000 dollars for Katrina victims...

Is there an article of this or do you know him personally? :stickpoke: This gets me upset that most celebrities show only the negative side of themselves and they hide when they give to charity or do something of a positive nature, that's something they shouldn't be afraid to show 'cause that's what'd be a positive influence instead of making people think that they're negative.

Sorry, I forgot to put a source.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...%20$200000