JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Weather outside

Guest Prince

Guest Prince
Here in Scotland three weeks ago we had some snow, then we had a few days with blue skies... But the last few days here we've had some torrential rain so two days ago we had to take action against flooding in the short spells between the rain. Three days ago I spent my afternoon in the garage with a brush, sweeping all the water out as quickly as I could even though it didn't seem to be helping much. Ahh... summertime, you've got to love it! Edited by Prince

South Germany is ok 4 da last 2 weekz... be4 it was terrible. But 4 da moment itz ok.... time 2 blast out summer summer summertime :dancingcool:

Peace

Put on "Summertime"...that's what's it's like here in H-town Maryland. The weather is gorgous....it's just unreal. And it's not one of those summers where u are so blazing hot that u are uncomfortable. Most of the weather is just perfect, sunny skys, warm days, comfortable nites.

im only a bit further south than u prince and its sunny here (north of England), i wouldnt say hot but it has been quite warm here 4 a change.

Ive had a great time cruisin in my car with the window down, blastin my music with my shades on. not trying to rub it in or anythin lol. :nana:

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Jul 6 2004, 04:55 PM]im only a bit further south than u prince and its sunny here (north of England), i wouldnt say hot but it has been quite warm here 4 a change.

Ive had a great time cruisin in my car with the window down, blastin my music with my shades on. not trying to rub it in or anythin lol. :nana:[/quote]
If a "bit further south" is defined as 300-400 miles then that's great...