JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL Cool J gets busy on new album

bigted

Here's more info on LL's new album:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1513279/2...108/story.jhtml

"LL Cool J is putting the finishing touches on his 12th album, My Favorite Flavor, due in February. Mary J. Blige, Ginuwine, Teairra Marí, Juelz Santana, Freeway, Mary Mary and Lyfe guest on the LP, which was produced by Scott Storch, Jermaine Dupri and others. ..."

Juelz Santana,Mary J.Blige,Freeway,112,Ginuwine?

Dupri & Storch?

:stars: :mygod:

Edited by Turntable

This is gonna be so banging.We will have Ll on his best.I`m so shure about that.

The Songs with ginu and 112 maybe gonna be like Hey Lover.And we know that songs can be great.And the fact that Freeway and Juelz Santana are on it promises some Street Tracks.So we gonna have an Album with balance..

I feel a second Mr.Smith coming..

"Aint a rapper dead or alive ****in wit me

Ask the last bitch that tried to come and get me"

LL does a lot of movies too though, he's actually done more films than Will has or at least the same amount, I think he's done over 20 films and is scheduled to do 9 more like they said in that article but his movies don't really get the recognition that Will's movies do so people might not know that, he's actually done 10 albums at this point too, "All World" is a greatest hits album, he's only done one more studio album than Will has, if we count JJFP's "Greatest Hits" as an album you could say Will did 10 albums, but LL released his 1st album 2 years in '85 before JJFP released theirs in '87 so he got a head start.