JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Is Will living on the street?

Damian

I writed it on WS.com, but why I can't share with you what I did?

Some time ago I did nasty joke to my sister. I said that Will is living on the street. He loose whole his fortune. He invested his money into some projects but people only downloaded his stuff by net. They didn't buying his cds, films etc. I showed her this foto:

post-1077-1130430060_thumb.jpg

(it's from "Pursuit of Happiness" plan)

I said that one person met him & took some photos. He is smiling on this photo & I said that he is still positive person etc............ she belevied!!! Truly I couldn't figured how? This fairy tale is rather hard to fulfil.

:1-say-yes:

Ah well i don`t think this is just stupid Spam.It`s funny i think.

It was supposed to be funny. I see that not everybody get it:(

Will definitely looks like he's been living on the street in that picture, but given the role he is playing... it looks like he's doing a good job getting into the character; probably too good a job.

I don't think that good actors could say he made too good job. I think he always be unhappy that he didn't give his 100% possibility:)

• 2 weeks later...

I writed it on WS.com, but why I can't share with you what I did?

Some time ago I did nasty joke to my sister. I said that Will is living on the street. He loose whole his fortune. He invested his money into some projects but people only downloaded his stuff by net. They didn't buying his cds, films etc. I showed her this foto:

post-1077-1130430060_thumb.jpg

(it's from "Pursuit of Happiness" plan)

I said that one person met him & took some photos. He is smiling on this photo & I said that he is still positive person etc............ she belevied!!! Truly I couldn't figured how? This fairy tale is rather hard to fulfil.

:1-say-yes:

Hmm that's a little 2 crazy 4 me but, hmm dumb story and funny! Cool that she believed u haha... :lolsign: