JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Harriet Miers withdraws as Supreme Court Nominee

MaxFly

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9837151/

I feel bad for her... I really do. She didn't ask to be put in that position, and it's hard to say no to the President when he's asking you to serve on the Supreme Court. But....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's rough...

*edited for grammar

Edited by MaxFly

They treated her so harshly... someone's poor grandmother.

Possibly expect another thread like this tomorrow for Rove, Libby and whoever else has any level of complicity in the CIA leak. The Republicans should have stopped while they were ahead... Like three and a half years ago.

Possibly expect another thread like this tomorrow for Rove, Libby and whoever else has any level of complicity in the CIA leak.

Oh, I can't wait for that... Come on Cheney! (yea, it's a long shot, but a guy can dream) And elevating Rice to VP for a few years would be great, even if she is a bit... off.

Oh, I can't wait for that... Come on Cheney! (yea, it's a long shot, but a guy can dream) And elevating Rice to VP for a few years would be great, even if she is a bit... off.

Oh, that would be awesome but kinda scary through... Then again, you can't get scarier than Dick Cheney... Darth Sidious himself.

Check out this clip of Cedric the Entertainer joking about Rice...