JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tonights the night for Jay-Z

Frenetic

As someone said.. he may not have dissed 50, but the said at the show that they are saving the eastcoast with this line up and that beef is wack.

And him not taking 50 cent in a eastcoast reunion is like locking him out of the play.

50 said in a couple of days ago that He IS the eastcoast and that NY does what 50 cent says it should do.

Than Jay-Z comes and basically sh*its on him. It like when G-Units beg for mercy dropped and Jay-z changed his date to the same date.

or the tony yayo thing and knaye west chaning the date to the same day.

Jay is basically showing who runs hiphop.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends what chart, It was number 2 on The Base Chart Show and number 4 on the Urban Chart

i'm talking main UK chart

Looks like Jigga's gonna be like Will and just "Wave 'Em Off" by ignoring 50 'cause he's irrelevant, he ain't worth the time to diss, there's more important matters that need to be done, nuff respect for Jigga for being the bigger man!

The Definition did a lil better i think.It sold in Amerika 750.000 so maybe worldwide about a Mil.

But Will singles do better..Headsprung flopped an Hush only was a litle Hit in the U.K.

i think you got that a little wrong hush got to number 4 if i remember correctly

Yes but it din`t stay long in the Charts right?

boy you guys obsession with 50 is a little weird jay never mentioned 50 so it dosen't mean he is going after him and there schedules probably didn't match plus with nas on stage and him beefing with nas you guys need to get a grip

and you going in any thread where the number 50 is mentioned and telling us we have and obsession is not an obsession of yours then.

how bout if 50 stops his obsession with beefing with other artists so we can stop our obsession with bashing him so you can stop your obsession with coming in here with bogus comments defending him and you can start obsessing with Will Smith posts like most people on this board or we will obsess on bashing you too as well

:word: