JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The TV Show Thread

Hero1

• Admin

okay this is what I'm watching..

Veronica Mars: First season was brilliant(get it on DVD!) second season is great..loving it..many mysteries going on..

The Amazing Race: the family edition has been disappointing, its TAR Lite.. 4 people in a team only staying in the US hasn't worked. Still enjoyable just not the usual TAR

NCIS: Loving NCIS this year..the first 4 episodes have probably been the best 4 of the entire show. Was skeptical when Kate took a bullet in the head! but they've done a great job moving on, and I like the new character

Lost: Okay I've officially stopped watching as of last week. That episode was so appallingly bad I've realised they ain't going nowhere so It's time to jump ship. The first 11 episodes was probably the best start to any series but at the the moment the show is seriously Lost

Prison Break: Great new show! I'm loving the edge of your seat tension just waiting to see what will happen next. There are also some great dramatic moments.

Commander in Chief: not bad not bad..watching for Kyle Secor(homicide:life on the street) the scenes with him running around as first gentleman are very funny

Family Guy: I like it..its definitely not at its absolute peak at the moment

Numb3rs: I like this show..the second season hasn't been as good as the first though, I think theyve gone a little too CSI on the show and gotten away from the interesting stories of the first 11 episodes..

• Admin

Lost has got ridiculous yall.. you must enter these numbers every 100 minutes..enter the numbers jack!!! :nhawong: :nhawong: :nhawong: They finally find some food..heaps of it and hurley wants to blow it up? :ohdear: nothing is happening now and I can predict nothing will happen now they know they are gonna be on air for 5 or more years..

check this out from rolling stone

The Lost creators have often claimed they know where the show is going and that everything will ultimately add up. Well, the current creators, anyway. "There was absolutely no master plan on Lost," insists David Fury, a co-executive producer last season who wrote the series' two best episodes and is now a writer-producer on 24. "Anybody who said that was lying.” "On a show like Lost, it becomes a great big shaggy-dog story," he continues cheerily. "They keep saying there's meaning in everything, and I'm here to tell you no--a lot of things are just arbitrary. What I always tried to do was connect these random elements, to create the illusion that it was all adding up to something." Many plot elements were concocted on the fly, Fury says; for example, they didn't know Hurley won the lottery until it came time to write his episode. "I don't like to talk about when we come up with ideas," Lindelof demurs. "It's a magic trick. But we planned that plot: We seeded references to it in earlier episodes." Fury disagrees. He says scenes with those references were filmed much later and inserted into earlier yet-to-air episodes: "It's a brilliant trick to make us look smart. But doing that created a huge budget problem."

I don't care if they have a master plan or if they know where the plot is going...as long as it's interesting i'll keep watching it! It got me from the first episode! Here in Belgium the first season started some weeks back...so don't give away to much details about the episode...I might still have to see them! :2thumbs:

In the past 3 and a bit weeks I reckon I've probably watched less than 3 hours of tv, because I don't have a tv in my room at uni. I think I should have started watching Lost when I was back home, I was gonna watch the first episode but then I forgot and missed it... I'm more into comedy, if it's funny I'll watch it.