JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"wave em off" cd

Mike

Im makign a cd of all wills songs that will change peoples minds about will's rapping. im going to hand out copies to people that are haters.so far the tracks are

tell me why

coming to the stage

i wish i made that- swagga

lost and found

boom shake the room

so fresh

numero uno

summertime

its all good

ms holy roller

dont say nothing

im looking for the one (to be with me)

born to reign

( i think for the order of the songs will be first 'comin to the stage' then 'dont say nothin')

help me with others or ones you dont think should be on!

Edited by WILL IS ILL

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a great idea. Here are 2 songs you might want to include:

Mr. Niceguy

The Rain

Those songs show a different side of FP too. Also I think putting So Fresh on there is AWESOME. That song is TIGHT.

Edited by bart5

tell me why

coming to the stage

i wish i made that- swagga

lost and found

boom shake the room

so fresh

numero uno

summertime

its all good

ms holy roller

dont say nothing

im looking for the one (to be with me)

born to reign

I wouldn't include Boom! I would throw in Shadow Dreams, The Rain and He's The DJ I'm The Rapper (Track) at least...

Replace "Boom! Shake The Room" with "Uhhh", I think "Boom! Shake The Room" is dope but I don't think it'll be a good song to convince haters to like him, "Uhhh" is a great battle track that shows that he's more than just a party rapper, Will thinks it's his worst song too so he wouldn't want haters to find out. Replace "It's All Good" with "Y'all Know" 'cause even though I like "It's All Good" but basically for the same reasons I think "Y'all Know" is much more of an aggressive hip-hop track on Big Willie Style the beat boxing on there is a plus. And like some said already put "The Rain", "Who Am I", "He's The DJ, I"m The Rapper", "So Fresh" on there too, try to squeeze "The Magnificent Jazzy Jeff" and "My Buddy" in there too, those are underrated ol' school JJFP classics that they need to hear.

Edited by bigted

Im makign a cd of all wills songs that will change peoples minds about will's rapping.

If I was on your place I would do rather diferent cd. I would place track "Lost & Found" (or similar to this, maybe from your list). People will see why Will doesn't rap about some stuff. And I would burn on your cd tracks with diferent topics, maybe (I said maybe) like Potnas (about frendship), I'm Looking the one to ne with me (about having good time, not unnecesery violent), one of Just the two of us/Willow is a player/Momma Knows or 1000 kisses for you (love/tribute to the family). You know what I mean? Different messages. You can choose songs from 9 cds, so you have big choice. Most of your picked tracks, Will is defeanding his music.............. it's your choice!

updated list

Comin To The Stage

Don't Say Nothin'

Born To Reign

Lost And Found

I Wish I Made That - Swagga

So Fresh

Uuhhh

Numero Uno

Summertime

Shadow Dreams

It's All Good

Y'All Know

He's The D.J., I'm The Rapper

I'm Looking For The One (To Be With Me)

Miss. Holy Roller

Tell Me Why

The Rain

Loretta

Edited by WILL IS ILL

I don't know about It's All Good, but everything else looks good, I might even add Party Starter, replace It's All Good with Party Starter.

WHAT IM BURNING!

Comin To The Stage

Don't Say Nothin'

Born To Reign

Lost And Found

I Wish I Made That - Swagga

So Fresh

Uuhhh

Numero Uno

im all that

Summertime

Shadow Dreams