JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Will Smith Interview and picture!

Hero1

Very nice interview.

I love this quote:

"i refuse to let anyone work harder than me" and "Nobody demands more of me me or pushes me harder than myself" - I feel Will on this line. It inspires me because I try to approach basketball with a similar attitude. :2thumbs:

But this kinda surprised me:

"But I'm going to stay in shape for about four more years. Then I'm letting it all go. I'm going for the guy-with-the-gut roles. Soon as I'm 40, I'm going to stop watching what I eat." - :worried:

Edited by bart5

• Admin

great interview Tim!! thanx 4 sharing. u may want 2 revise that article cuz i found about 10 or so errors while i was reading it

I used this program that took my scanned picture of the article and converted it to text.. i tried to fix as many mistakes as i could..but there may still be some left over... :rockon:

"But I'm going to stay in shape for about four more years. Then I'm letting it all go. I'm going for the guy-with-the-gut roles. Soon as I'm 40, I'm going to stop watching what I eat."

^Say it ain't so Willie :noooo:

Thats not the type of thing 2 spring on a girl. I hope he was just being funny. That was a great :interesting: interview.

Thanx man

:2thumbs:

I was suprised by the fact that he said once he turns 40, he is just going to get fat. I don't know if I believe that.

Hey !!, he said he wants to tour thats the important thing

i think he was joking about getting fat, i think it goes along with him stopping action movies in a few years