JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent warns Dre

Turntable

People say "50 is going down if he disses LL" and so on... thats just bull****, if he loses a rap battle it doesnt matter, he will still have fame and make money and LL, Nas and those guys wouldnt try to kill him. Im more hoping that he will mess around with like Suge Knight or someone like that.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People say "50 is going down if he disses LL" and so on... thats just bull****, if he loses a rap battle it doesnt matter, he will still have fame and make money and LL, Nas and those guys wouldnt try to kill him. Im more hoping that he will mess around with like Suge Knight or someone like that.

Lol well he`s ****ing with Murda Inc. and that menas with Irv Gotti.Im`pretty shure they or better Irv. wher behing the shooting on 50 back then..

Irv is bad!lol

Dr. Dre is proably the most powerful man in the commercial rap world, he could drop albums every 7 years and sell millions and in between time he's been the mastermind in producing on many of the popular rap albums out in the last 15+ years, if 50 disses him it's over for his career but his credability has been gone for years already, once his popularity's over that's it 'cause "f****n' wit Dre Day" is f****n' with the whole rap industry, Dr. Dre got so many friends in the rap scene, there's no recovery 'cause 50 ran so far from the streets ain't no turnin' back now, lol. Dr. Dre should put Nas, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Ja Rule, etc. on his next album where they'd be on a high stage puttin' the nail in the coffin for 50's career, that'd definately be the best way to do it 'cause millions would buy Dr. Dre's album and would notice how they're all lyrically tearing 50 apart.

Edited by bigted

The only why all these fools are signing to G-Unit camp is because they know G-Unit is the hottest thing now and they're careers will supposibly be revived. I don't understand how Dr. Dre is wasting so much time on this dumbass. Dr. Dre is above that. Does 50 even produce his own beats? Eminem and Dre does his beats.

Dre needs to go back rapping with Snoop and even Ice Cube and shut down G-Unit. The Game is alright. His gimmick tho is just reviving the west coast. Hes better than all of them. I pray to God 50 disses Dre. Dre will come back and own the hell out of him. I also want 50 to diss LL, then the Ripper will have to strike back again!

Oh yeah Lil Kim has beef with 50 to.Diddy..I don`t know.They aren`t friends tho.

Oh and whats ging on in the beefs:

Ja Rule:

-50 just dissed him on Window Cleaner.Ja said he`s going to do more together with Fat Joe against 50.

-Ja`s track which allready made him the real winner of this battle is "The Warp Freestyle"

Caddilac Tah:

He`s on of Ja`s Homies..His beef with 50 is not realy going now.He`s focuisng on bringing out his Debut Album right now.But ofcourse he would samsh 50 on Ja`s oder Blackhilds side if they ask him.

-His best track against 50 is maybe "The Still Inc" Freestyle with Ja.But thats more against whole Aftermath.

Black Child & Hoodstock:

-Black Child and his crew Hoodstock are also labelmates and friends of Ja.They dissed him allot.

-Black Child`s track In Da Club Freestyle against 50 is great!

Nas:

There is only one Track until now.Ether.

Shyne:

50 wanted to sign him.Shyne said "**** you" and made a Diss Track.Don`t know the name tho.But they`r`beef is slowing down tho.

Fat Joe:

He just got dissed again on the "Window Cleaner" Track by 50.

-His Tracks which are both great are **** 50 and Be Easy (Feat. Jada).

Jadakiss:

Also got dissed again on the Window Cleaner.

-His 2 tracks whcich are great are Chekmate and Problem Child (Feat. Styles P.)

Wutang Clan:

They`r beef is like dead.

-Best Track is "Who the **** is 50 cent?"

Styles P.:

Jada`s Homie.

-Best Track is the one with Jada.Problem Child.

Nelly & St.Lunatics:

They have beef for a long time.But this one is just on wax.newest Track is on one of the St.Lunatics Mixtapes.Don`t know the name tho..

The Game:

He made a whole Mixtape against 50 and G-Unit."You know what it is vollume 3".

There where Tracks form other Mc`s (T.L. and more.) but i don`t think 50 realy noticed them,lol

Actualy every Track those Artists i mentioned made against 50 are way better than 50`s Battle Tracks.

He actualy lost all of those battles but he`s just keep going on releasing wack Tracks.That is just pathetic..

Edited by Turntable

I don't think Diddy has beef with 50, he put him on the Biggie Duets album that comes out in December:

http://tinypic.com/ezqzbp.gif

Tracklist:

1. Hold Ya Head

2. The Most Shady featuring Eminem, Obie Trice and P Diddy

3. Spit Your Game featuring Twista, Paul Wall and Bone Thugs

4. Whatchu Want featuring Jay Z

5. The Funk featuring Nate Dogg and Redman

6. Get Your Grind On featuring Big Pun, Fat Joe, and Freeway

7. Living The Life featuring Snoop, Ludacris, and Faith Evans

8. Somethin featuring The Game, and Mary J

9. Nasty Girl featuring Diddy, Nelly, Jagged Edge, and Avery Storm

10. Living in Pain featuring 2Pac, Mary J. Blige and Nas

11. Want That Old Thing Back featuring Ja Rule and Ralph Tresvant

12. Recognize a Pimp featuring Too Short and Webbie

13. Three Bricks featuring Raekwon and Ghostface Killah

14. What's Beef featuring 50 Cent and Mobb Deep

15. Hustler's Story featuring Scarface, Akon, and Big Gee of Boyz N Da Hood

16. Breakin' Old Habits featuring TI and Slim Thug

17. Mi Casa featuring R. Kelly and Charlie Wilson

18. Just A Memory featuring The Clipse

19. Running Your Mouth featuring Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Foxy Brown, Fabolous

20. I'm With Whateva - featuring Lil' Wayne, Juelz Santana, and Jim Jones

21. Here We Go Go featuring Q-Tip, Babs, Aasim

22. Ultimate Rush featuring Missy Elliot

23. Make It Hot featuring Ness and Aasim

24.Wake Up Now featuring KoRn

Oh yeah Lil Kim has beef with 50 to.Diddy..I don`t know.They aren`t friends tho.

Oh and whats ging on in the beefs:

Ja Rule:

-50 just dissed him on Window Cleaner.Ja said he`s going to do more together with Fat Joe against 50.

-Ja`s track which allready made him the real winner of this battle is "The Warp Freestyle"

Caddilac Tah:

He`s on of Ja`s Homies..His beef with 50 is not realy going now.He`s focuisng on bringing out his Debut Album right now.But ofcourse he would samsh 50 on Ja`s oder Blackhilds side if they ask him.

-His best track against 50 is maybe "The Still Inc" Freestyle with Ja.But thats more against whole Aftermath.

Black Child & Hoodstock:

-Black Child and his crew Hoodstock are also labelmates and friends of Ja.They dissed him allot.

-Black Child`s track In Da Club Freestyle against 50 is great!

Nas:

There is only one Track until now.Ether.

Shyne:

50 wanted to sign him.Shyne said "**** you" and made a Diss Track.Don`t know the name tho.But they`r`beef is slowing down tho.

Fat Joe:

He just got dissed again on the "Window Cleaner" Track by 50.

-His Tracks which are both great are **** 50 and Be Easy (Feat. Jada).

Jadakiss:

Also got dissed again on the Window Cleaner.

-His 2 tracks whcich are great are Chekmate and Problem Child (Feat. Styles P.)

Wutang Clan:

They`r beef is like dead.

-Best Track is "Who the **** is 50 cent?"

Styles P.:

Jada`s Homie.

-Best Track is the one with Jada.Problem Child.

Nelly & St.Lunatics:

They have beef for a long time.But this one is just on wax.newest Track is on one of the St.Lunatics Mixtapes.Don`t know the name tho..

The Game:

He made a whole Mixtape against 50 and G-Unit."You know what it is vollume 3".

There where Tracks form other Mc`s (T.L. and more.) but i don`t think 50 realy noticed them,lol

Actualy every Track those Artists i mentioned made against 50 are way better than 50`s Battle Tracks.

He actualy lost all of those battles but he`s just keep going on releasing wack Tracks.That is just pathetic..

thanks, I see that 50 rather always loose, I don't know why he is still makin new diss?

right know I'm wondering why they fight? I mean who started those whole battles?

Yep that`s it.

And some jalouzy to i think.Cassidy,Game,Ja,Jada,Joe and them.They get respect.50 doesn`t get any.Everybody laughs at him,lol

I read that on one concert he asked people something like:

"Who is the best? Scream!" & reaction was rather hmmm unhappy, he asked about Game & people were much more happy, he said that they went to the shop & buy Game cd, this make him some more money (cause he sponsored Game cd, right?). Maybe it's true. We can see how powerfull is bisness. Peple laught at him, but many bought his cds:( I think that "Party Startet" isn't on airplay cause Will said some true about todays rapgame!

Thats sad what is happening in industry:( There is long way betwen what is & art!