JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent warns Dre

Turntable

50 about Dre helping Game on his next Album:

"Dre knows what he's in for, he saw what happened with Ja and the 'New York' joint. You stand next to Ja u get fired on, anyone who stands next to Game's gonna get it."

www.bbc.co.uk

----

So now he`s totaly crazy.I`m shure Dre is gonna help Game on his new Album so 50 might diss Dre.I hope Dre answers and knocks 50 of for good.

50 is really on something... I'm really waiting for him to say something serious to Jay. I think by then, he will have alienated everyone who is relevant in rap. Dude needs to be careful... He doesn't want Nas and Jay on a track addressing him...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 is really on something... I'm really waiting for him to say something serious to Jay. I think by then, he will have alienated everyone who is relevant in rap. Dude needs to be careful... He doesn't want Nas and Jay on a track addressing him...

:word: hes takin shots at people who are obvoisuly much better rappers then him. i hear that ice cube has a new album comin, hopefully he will adress 50. Lets see how 50 would match up to a real gangsta rapper.

Edited by WILL IS ILL

50's so wack that he makes Nelly sound like LL Cool J, dissin' all these rappers will make the public get tired of him. He thinks he's Pac 'cause he got shot and now is dissin' Dre like Pac did, he's an immiatator, maybe he wants to be killed like Pac so people could give him props forever, the difference though is other rappers respected Pac but I don't think many rappers respect 50 now, he don't seem to realise that his plan's not gonna work.

Edited by bigted

50 Cent is more immature than elementry school kids. He's just an idiot. That whole camp is a joke 2 me. He's a dope producer, but he hasn't been releasing the most quality stuff. Eminem, well, his credibility waz flushed down the toilet years ago. The Game has never impressed me. The whole clique is a joke. Dre needs 2 remember where he comes from and start surrounding himself with talented people again. Eminem needs 2 go back 2 his Slim Shady roots...and everyone else can just fall off the face of the earth.

Speaking of Eminem I read an article saying that him and 50 are becoming more distant these days, well I guess when they both run out of other famous people to diss they'll start dissin' each other... :stickpoke:

Nah I believe eminem doesn't like starting the beef anymore, He's getting too old for it, He has a child to look after so that's why I believe he doesn't start them he just finishes most of em, It's true em is getting more distant from 50 because 50 is getting stupid, Dissing rappers that can diss him harder using there little toe, 50 cent has already dissed Jay-z and Jay-z just responded on stage with

"IM ABOUT A DOLLA WHO THE FU*K IS 50 CENT?"

Maybe if Em and 50 stop hangin' out maybe they'll go back to the way they were in the prime of their careers, I think both are mirror images of each other, if "Eminem Show" was Eminem's 1st mainstream album the public'd say he's as wack as 50 Cent, the stuff that 50 did before "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'" was pretty witty, lyrical, and had some flow to it, I could acknowledge that they had some skills then but with them dissin' other people so much was annoying for me to consider them my favorites. The thing is when they diss other people now they don't do it with no creative thought whatesover anymore and that's what makes them so wack now, they don't have no punchlines anymore. 1999-2001 was also the prime of his rapping just like Em, they both had a lot of street cred back then but by 2002/2003 both lost that credability, I think that 50 was rolling with Nas back then so Nas probably wrote 50's rhymes 'cause if you listen to "Power Of A Dollar" and listen to his commercial releases he sounded like a different rapper, maybe that's what lead to Jay-Z dissin' Nas on "Takeover", I think 50 and Jay are cool now 'cause G-Unit was on the "Roc The Mic" tour in 2003.

Edited by bigted

I really don't understand 50, he just seems to get worse. His first album was decent, but The Massacre was atrocious, and now he thinks he is so high and mighty he can just go out and diss anyone he wants. First of all, the responses by Jadakiss, Nas, and Fat Joe so far have been far better than anything 50 has done, but the majority of commercial rap fans cannot recognize that. However, I believe it is only a matter of time before they start to, which could even be Nas' next response.

I think 50 and Jay are cool now 'cause G-Unit was on the "Roc The Mic" tour in 2003.

I don`t think so.Jigga said that in his next Tour he`s gonan diss some of the comercial MC`s.And on his side on Stage will be Ja Rule and also some others of the Murda Inc. Camp.

No that looks like dissing 50 don`t you think?

I think 50 and Jay are cool now 'cause G-Unit was on the "Roc The Mic" tour in 2003.

I don`t think so.Jigga said that in his next Tour he`s gonan diss some of the comercial MC`s.And on his side on Stage will be Ja Rule and also some others of the Murda Inc. Camp.

No that looks like dissing 50 don`t you think?

Yeah who knows maybe they do have beef now again we'll have to wait and see if Jay-Z says anything, I don't think 50 said anything about Jay-Z though but maybe Jay might be jealous that 50's outsellin' him. Ja Rule really should put the beef to rest and just come out with a hit album 'cause he hasn't really done much since 2000 either, he's been past his prime but he's still better than 50 now, I actually always liked him better than 50 if I had to choose, "Vinni Vinni Vecci" dumps on 50's whole catalog. A lot of rappers only have a few years of being on top of their game but not many have hit rock bottom as fast as 50, it seems like a whole army of rappers are gonna finish him off soon, I think that's why 50's trying to get Kool G Rap on his side 'cause he knows he needs a good ghostwriter in this battle, I swear if his next album's dope that'll be the reason why, lol.

Ja Rule really should put the beef to rest

Well actauly it`s 50 fault.ja allready smashed 50 like 5 times,lol

But 50 keeps dissing him.Jut like Joe and Jada and Nas smashed him but 50 keeps going on.50 just brought out another Track against them all.

I don`t think it easy for them to ignore him so they keep answering.Especaly for Ja who also has a personal beef with 50.If this would be a bate how batles should be than it would be over for a long time and Ja wouold be the winner.50 just should stand his man and say that he lost.Noboy would laugh at him for that.

The thing is with a lot of these rap battles it's a popularity contest, the only reason why 50's outsellin' Fat Joe, Nas, Ja Rule, etc. is 'cause his songs are more commercial friendly, but once everybody gets off 50's bandwagon there won't be no fans left 'cause those who were his core fans left already, Ja Rule has more credability than 50 'cause it seems that a lot of rappers seem to be backin' him up now, Nas'd probably consider signing to the Inc before he'd sign with G Unit anyday if he had to choose, actually he almost did a few years ago, maybe that's why 50 dissed Nas. btw, I found this interview between 50/Jay-Z from 2003 right here and they seem to be getting along just fine, Jay-Z compared him touring with 50 Cent to when Run-Dmc toured with Whoodini :sick: :stickpoke:

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4777