JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent warns Dre

Turntable

I watched an interview wit 50 on it and the girl asked

"Whats the situation with you and the game?"

50: We don't commuincate at all, I felt like I put most of the work in on the documentary, That was a project where I thought "F*ck It, I'd help someone else for a change"

When I heard dis I was like WHATTTT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched an interview wit 50 on it and the girl asked

"Whats the situation with you and the game?"

50: We don't commuincate at all, I felt like I put most of the work in on the documentary, That was a project where I thought "F*ck It, I'd help someone else for a change"

When I heard dis I was like WHATTTT

hehe, no comments!

Yeah 50 Cent disses everybody 1st, it seems like he's jealous of who he disses since he has to diss them so much.

50 murede ja's career, and people are just jealous of him

Ive read your post history... about 90% of the posts is about 50 Cent or G-unit... I dont wanna kill someone with an x-ray-portable scanner system (my own way of saying "dont take this personal") but are you really really sure that you are in the right forum?

Theres two other things by the way...

- Im not jealous of 50 Cent. If I wanted to be stupid, I would go somewhere and become stupid.

- Cant we just do ONE 50 Cent-topic? The whole Caught In The Middle-forum is filled with the ****.

If anything Ja Rule beat 50 cent in my view. His "Blood In My Eye" Lashed out at all of the artists on Aftermath/Shady and after that they didn't respond apart from mixtape shít, Between 50 cent and ja rule, Ja took it but between Murder Inc and the Shady Family Shady won, ya kno?