JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent warns Dre

Turntable

50 about Dre helping Game on his next Album:

"Dre knows what he's in for, he saw what happened with Ja and the 'New York' joint. You stand next to Ja u get fired on, anyone who stands next to Game's gonna get it."

www.bbc.co.uk

----

So now he`s totaly crazy.I`m shure Dre is gonna help Game on his new Album so 50 might diss Dre.I hope Dre answers and knocks 50 of for good.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 cent is an ugly monkey.

If 50 even tries to diss dr. dre, well first off, eminem would just slap him and tell him to shut up, Dre would just make sure 50 cent was never heard of again, No more g unit

Actually 50 go and diss dre. Its going to be fun to watch, Idiot

I remember reading in a Dr. Dre interview earlier this year saying that he wasn't gonna ever make any more albums but 50 dissin' him'll probably give Dre motivation to come back again.

If Dr. Dre made a song like "F***n' Wit Dre Day" that'd bury 50's career, 50 should know better than to diss the one that blueprinted the way for his career.

Yeah well but i don`t think they didn`t had anything to with each other.I don`t think Eminem would sign someone without aksing Dre what he thinks of it.

Why not? Em has his own label so he makes his own decisions and Dre respects that

50 about Dre helping Game on his next Album:

"Dre knows what he's in for, he saw what happened with Ja and the 'New York' joint. You stand next to Ja u get fired on, anyone who stands next to Game's gonna get it."

What happened with Ja? & what is "New York" joint?

You now why I don't listen 50? I don't like his flow (I don't know if he could rap much better if he wasn't shot in his face). Also I don't like that he is makkin so much diss. Maybe he don't have new ideas to make songs I he doin new diss? What you think?

Game dissed 50 cent on the "New York" beat from a ja rule song. And 50 was actually a quick rapper before he was shot in the face, so it did cause him to slow it down a bit

oh I see, hmmm...... and what about his topics? They were compareable to his newest songs?

With which rappers he had war?

Game dissed 50 cent on the "New York" beat from a ja rule song.

That isn`t what 50 ment i think.He ment Jada and Joe.They worked with Ja on the New York Joint and 50 dissed them because of that.And now he`s gonna diss anyone who works with Game.

With which rappers he had war?

Ja Rule (!)

Caddilac Tah

Black Child & Hoodstock

Nas

Shyne

Fat Joe

Jadakiss

Wutang Clan

Styles P.

Nelly & St.Lunatics

He`s not the populair one :lolsign: