JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tell Me Why?

SEALK

Absolutely. "Tell Me Why" is bigger than commerical sales, bigger than popular music, bigger than Hip-Hop itself. FP has a passion 4 the song so i'm pretty sure it'll be released. It's one of those songs that hard 4 anyone 2 not like.

Well ain't the new pictures from ws.com from the "Tell Me Why" video shoot? That's a sign that it's gonna be released, be patient. :davidblaine:

i really really hope so, if tell me why has a video im happy.

I doubted it for a second since USA doesnt seem interested in Wills career in music, but since its doing ok over here then maybe they will anyway. Im pretty sure if the release tell me why, it will be the last one from lost and found. Unless of course every1 wakes up to good music and tell me why has amazing sales.

Those pics from ws.com keep my hopes up.

I'm absolutely certain that if "Tell me why" is released it will be a top 10 hit..only problem is whether interscope will be willing to fork out the money for it after party starter, but i think will really wants it out..

(not sure if the pictures from willsmith.com are from the vid though they could be) :hmm:

I am expecting it to get released, and hopefully people will start to take notice. Will seems to be pretty passionate about this song, he is not going to let it go to waste. I think it will open a lot of people's eyes.