JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ice Cube comes back with "Laugh Now,Cry Later"

Turntable

icecube3.jpg

Neues von der Westcoast. Nach langer Auszeit gibt es endlich wieder neues Material von Rapper Ice Cube zu hören. Anfang der Woche feierten die beiden Tracks "Chrome & Paint" (feat. WC) und "A Lotta That" (feat. Snoop Dogg) auf dem Los Angeles Radio-Sender Power 106 Premiere. Für den Track mit Snoop Dogg wurde Anfang Oktober in Las Vegas auch ein Video gedreht. Ice Cube arbeitet weiterhin fleisig an seinem neuen Solo-Album "Laugh Now, Cry Later". Weitere Details zum Longplayer, sowie ein Release-Date, stehen noch nicht fest.

Translation:

After a Long Time Ice Cube is back.Last weeek his new tracks "Chrome & Paint" (Feat. WC) and "A Lotta That" (Feat. Snoop) premiered on the Los Angeles Radio Power 106.They are shooting a Video in Oktober for the track with Snoop in Las Vegas.Ice Cube is now working on his new Longplayer "Laugh Now,Cry Later".Release Date isn`t known yet.

http://www.mzee.com/data/img/news/artist/icecube3.jpg

---------

I'll be checkin' for this, Ice Cube is a legend! :bowdown:

what all you said times 10. oh man i threw my ice cube greatest hits cd and it hit the wall like a frisbee and shattered, i was sooooo sad.

I'm having a hard time understanding what would posess you to do that. Were you young or something?

I think it's irony....?

That was a shock yes.

What shocked you? I don't get it.