JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PS finnaly gets promotion

I almost fell over when i saw the ad, interscope are finally doing something atleast

this is about as much as they did for switch, plus this is getting more airplay on the t.v. so there is no reason it shouln't atleast equal what switch did, it should do better though

ooh and adverts too!!! :gettinjiggywitit:

Im quite happy with its promo here, the only thing i would change is the radio play, but who needs them.

I dont think there is any major song being released the same time as ps, i think Craig Davids new one, but thats the best competition it has. (i think).

if its not top ten i'd be very surprised (touches wood). :1-say-yes:

I love Party Starter but i don't quite think its gonna reach the top 5 like Switch did. I just think its not quite pop enough for the UK charts to be going to them heights. I hope for a top 10 realistically

i dunno i think anything is possible. Today i saw party starter 4 times on tv and once on the radio. Im gonna have to start turning over the channel soon before i get sick of it lol.

It all depends how this week goes with the last bit of promo and at the moment pop is sort of dead in the charts, everything has a rock or hip hop edge to it these days.

I think it also has a chance of doing what switch did and not entering the chart at the highest position. It takes a while to catch on.

hopefully PS will be a 'grower'. It certainly was for me. When I first heard it on Westwood I'm not gonna lie: I hated it. Even after having the album for a few weeks I wasn't feeling it. It wasn't until I started taking notice of the lyrics and the message. I reckon it might go in in between 10 and 20 then possibly rise into the top 10 then fall back down slowly, but not quite as slowly and elegantly as Switch did.

• Admin

well this is the top 10

1 SUGABABES PUSH THE BUTTON

2 ROBBIE WILLIAMS TRIPPING

3 PUSSYCAT DOLLS FT BUSTA RHYMES DON'T CHA

4 U2 ALL BECAUSE OF YOU

5 FRIDAY HILL BABY GOODBYE

6 SEAN PAUL WE BE BURNIN'

7 KANYE WEST FT JAMIE FOXX GOLD DIGGER

8 DANIEL POWTER BAD DAY

9 LIBERTY X SONG 4 LOVERS

10 MARIAH CAREY GET YOUR NUMBER/SHAKE IT OFF