JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will mentioned in "Forgot about Dre" video!

Damian

Im sure that everyone of you watched Dr Dre video called "Forgot about Dre". There is one scene, when Dre & Em arrived in a car, there were after drinking. A little bit later house of old lady was on fire. Later when policemans and firemans arrived, a journalist conducted an interview with Em. He said something like he was on his stairs(?) & he was listening his Will Smith cds, and he saw something, I don't remember what he exacly said. Maybe some of you know? I'm not sure but this video was released when Em dissed Will, so it could be connected with diss. What you think?

You're 6 years late on this...ha ha.

hmmm... I watched this video many times & I knowed what he said, but it was when I didn't know that Em dissed Will:) thats all. I was wondering did you hear about this:) yes it is stupid:)

wow this was such a long time ago

it's kind of a diss cuz Em is telling an officer he was listening to Will Smith, meaning he was listening to nonviolent music and not making trouble. in a way it's kind of dissing Will for not being a violent rapper but it doesnt matter now cuz that was like so long ago. i was in like 5th grade when that happened haha.

Well Dr. Dre has fell off anyway since then, everybody "Forgot about Dre"! :stickpoke:

Rapping wise Dre has fell off but His production is amazing.

That "Diss" doesn't mean anything at all, Just eminem trying to be smart and funny, I'm sure there are loads of people who are actually upstairs listening to a Will Smith CD

Dr. Dre produces people that I don't like listening to on the most part so I don't really don't pay attention to him that much anymore, I rather remember him for "The Chronic" days until he produces somebody that I like, maybe if he produces Will's next album or do some producing for Nas again maybe I'd learn to respect him, I did dig that "The Watcher Pt.2" he did with Rakim and Jay-Z, if he did more tracks like that he'd be one of my favorites again. He sold out though working with pop rap gimmicks like 50 Cent most of the time.

Edited by bigted

For once i agree with you, Dre should of never produced 50's album thats the only reason it was a huge success, But i'm glad u pointed out The Watcher 2 that is a fine example, Will rapping over Dre's beat would be amazing to hear, The Lyrics, The Flow And The Beat all in 1, that would be an automatic hit in my view,

• 3 weeks later...

He's trying to be funny indicating that he was listening to clean rap as opposed to that gangster stuff! this was around the time Em was dissing Will on stage at his concerts and also that remark on The Real Slim Shady!

EM always try 2 be funny... EM is really funny, yes he is! Hahahahaha... I hate that jerk! :damnlorettas: