JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Interview the person below!

Hero1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you get a little older, it seems like what your friends do and say is more important than what your family says... that could be bad and it could be good, to me it is good since I got good friends that accepts me for who I am doesnt try ****ing me up with group pressure and stuff... so i say that friends are more important to me...

What is the toughest choise you've ever done?

• Members

The saddest thing ive seen lately is how jacked up america is, i know its the richest country but man its corrupt, seems like nobody cares about anyone but themselves,it seems like nobody has morals or integrity, which leads me to my next question,

Where do you think America will be in ten years

we will either be attacked agian, or there will be a revolution of democratic/liberal people in office.

next question(sorry if someone already asked this): did you ever "fair-beat?" (jumping the turnstile at the train station/ using the same excuse to get on the bus for free)

Edited by sonic1988

I would have to say the father. Don't get me wrong, the mother's job is extremely important but the father is looked at as the head of the household. He is supposed to teach his son about how to be a man and to take on responsibility and he is to be an example of what a responsible and loving man should be for his daughter.

If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?

I would have to say it is a tie between Seinfeld and The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Seinfeld is such a great show, I just can't get enough of it. These are the two shows that I never get sick of, no matter how many times I have seen them.

Who do you think is the most underrated rapper of all-time?