JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Nick Cannon's Wild Night Out

J-o-e

Yo anyone seen that program on MTV base (UK viewers) with unknown rappers dissing the hell out of famous ones?

Someone dissed kanye while using this line

"Sorry kanye but this is only an example

Can you please make a song without a sample"

If you have can you tell me more about it, Peace

yeah i watch this every sunday, its hilarious, the battles are definatly the best.

Its basically a freestyle comedy show. There is a red team and a black team and they have to win by being the funniest. They do things like get given a prop and they have to do something funny with it on the spot.

The freestyle part is where the red and black team have a freestyle battle and they get a point for each punch line. The ying yang twins were in one team once and they wernt even remotly funny.

i watch it too. that show with kanye rocked. he sure can rap. that boy kicked the hell out of those boys.

Actually, I think he just hogged up the time with little bang. But the show itself is great.

God Blessa!

i watch it too. that show with kanye rocked. he sure can rap. that boy kicked the hell out of those boys.

Actually, I think he just hogged up the time with little bang. But the show itself is great.

God Blessa!

Hero, that's me, djsilvertiger. I logged in twice now, it says I logged in, but then brings me to the main forum page logged out. Can you help me out?

God Blessa!

The show is hilarious. Kat, the guy with the perm and the one who dissed Kanye was the pimp in Friday After Next and was the pimp in the gigolo music video.

Right Click, Save As

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3

1 big thanks to Maxfly :bowdown: for that ! And yeah the show is so damn funny !!

The show is hilarious. Kat, the guy with the perm and the one who dissed Kanye was the pimp in Friday After Next and was the pimp in the gigolo music video.

Right Click, Save As

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3

Are these supposed to be movie clips? I downloaded them but I can only hear what the people are saying, I don't see any video... :shrug:

Right Click, Save As

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3

Are these supposed to be movie clips?

yeah ... i am not sure girl u probably just dont have the right codecs