JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

season 2 episode 8

Alien

you guys... you guys...

i never noticed this, but in season two episode 8 called "she aint havey" there is a simple yet intresting mistake. about 10 minutes into the episode, will and queen latifa are sitting and talking. next to queen latifa there is a jar of long green things, full to the top, and it has a white label going from a little on the side of the jar to the top all the way to the other side. and when will goes to call the girl, there is a close up of Queen Latifa and the jar is tottaly diffrent. its now got mushy green things and its only 1/5 full. i never noticed untill i saw it again on the DVD of season 2. just seemed intresting.

im sure there are so many of these little mistakes, so if you any more post it here....

This isn't an error but in season 1, the episode when Will and Carlton have a competion to get dates for Hilary's halloween party part 2 (it is a 2 episode show), Will starts to tell a story to a girl (to impress her and get her to date him). The story shows will knowing all these celebrities like Malcolm-Jamal Warner (Theo in the cosby show), Quincy Jones, and other celebrities. On the season 1 dvd they show will introducing Quincy Jones to a singer he needs, and another dude. They start crying and singing "Coombyya my Lord, Coombyyya." But on the tv episode Fat Joe(? correct me if I am wrong cause I think that was his name) comes in and says "Yo Yo Yo Will Smith mann." hahaha I noticed they took the part out with will singing and changed it because I thought that was hilarious when Fat Joe said that. I hope I explained the switching of parts well enough for ya'll to understand. But it is true they did change that episode.

Edited by bart5

i think the biggest continuity error was having queen latifah on the show as 2 different people :lolsign:

hahaha yeah I remeber that.

Another error on the show is having Jazz in the theme song playing basketball with Fresh Prince in Philly, but then introducing him as a new character that Will just met for the first time in Bel Air in the 2nd episode. hahaha Thats kinda funny cause in one episode Jazz and Will are having an arguement like this:

Jazz- I don't know what you guys do in philly, but in LA, we don't give stuff like that away

FP- I don't know what you guys do in LA, but in Philly, we don't steal another man's woman.

Jazz- I don't know what you guys do in philly, but in LA, we stand up for what is ours.

FP- I don't know what you guys do in LA, but in philly, we get our nose punched in for doin that.

Jazz- I don't know what you guys do in philly, but in LA, we are willing to take that risk!

The funny part is in the theme song, FP and Jazz are in Philly playin ball together. :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

On the season 1 dvd they show will introducing Quincy Jones to a singer he needs, and another dude. They start crying and singing "Coombyya my Lord, Coombyyya." But on the tv episode Fat Joe(? correct me if I am wrong cause I think that was his name) comes in and says "Yo Yo Yo Will Smith mann." hahaha I noticed they took the part out with will singing and changed it because I thought that was hilarious when Fat Joe said that.

There are actually a lot of deleted scenes in season 1. I think there is at least one in every episode.