JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

now what if

Frenetic

What would u guys say if FP/JJFP got a deal with aftermath or oppurtunity to have overbrooke under aftermath like g-unit and shady.

I can't remember a albums from that label/inprint going not platinum or anything.

------

Now the deal consists of:

Aftermath garantees FP going platinum. But he has to do these things:

- Album has to be partially produced by eminem, dr dre, the alchemist and scott storch. Other producers are allowed, but atleast one beat from each one of those gotta be on it.

- You have to feature 50 cent, Olivia, Eminem and Obie trice on some of your songs. Other rappers are allowed 2.

- Four videos are going to be done, atleast two club songs.

- Two videos consists of almost naked females and in a club

- Jazzy is allowed to be on it, and it can be called a JJFP album.

- They are open to the fact of doing a dubble album with one disc being only JJFP

- They can hook u up for free with pete rock, premier, krs, rakim and other old school heads.

------

What would u think about that?

This is not realistic..

THis points aren`t waht aftermath would say:

"- You have to feature 50 cent, Olivia, Eminem and Obie trice on some of your songs. Other rappers are allowed 2"

"- Two videos consists of almost naked females and in a club"

If you scratch those Points i think it would be ok..

haha... first of all... it's not meant to be a serious game...

Just let your fantasy go wild.

by the way... That is def not unserious either... therse def a chance that they would demand that

:rofl:

What would u guys say if FP/JJFP got a deal with aftermath or oppurtunity to have overbrooke under aftermath like g-unit and shady.

I can't remember a albums from that label/inprint going not platinum or anything.

------

Now the deal consists of:

Aftermath garantees FP going platinum. But he has to do these things:

- Album has to be partially produced by eminem, dr dre, the alchemist and scott storch. Other producers are allowed, but atleast one beat from each one of those gotta be on it.

- You have to feature 50 cent, Olivia, Eminem and Obie trice on some of your songs. Other rappers are allowed 2.

- Four videos are going to be done, atleast two club songs.

- Two videos consists of almost naked females and in a club

- Jazzy is allowed to be on it, and it can be called a JJFP album.

- They are open to the fact of doing a dubble album with one disc being only JJFP

- They can hook u up for free with pete rock, premier, krs, rakim and other old school heads.

------

What would u think about that?

Na... I'm good. I can deal with Lost and Found type sales... Too much of a compromise.

This is crazy...

Now imagine that David Hasselhoff could give you the ability to fly... but you need to:

- Allow Chuck Norris to take care of your childrens, and he is allowed to take them naked on his trip to Alaska.

- Allow Obie Trice to sit on your back while you are flying.

- You could be called the flying man super best, but its not sure.

- The world... sorry, the world has to blow up into pieces.

What would you guys do?

Seriously... If it wasnt totally unrealistic stuff in it, I could give you an real answer... but as long as Peter Hunt is doing the music videos; not even four videos could tempt me...

In my personal opinion it wouldnt be such a bad idea! It would be intresting to hear FP over Dre. Eminems prodction is too repetitive, but i wouldnt mind hearing a track with slim (not the washed up eminem we know now but the early comedic Eminem who was influenced by LL and JJFP).50 is just wack but he could attract some attention and record sales. Obie isn't too bad but Yayo and young buck are.

So it would be like Mase joining G-u not without him selling out and putting a parental advisory sticker on his album.

This is crazy...

Now imagine that David Hasselhoff could give you the ability to fly... but you need to:

- Allow Chuck Norris to take care of your childrens, and he is allowed to take them naked on his trip to Alaska.

- Allow Obie Trice to sit on your back while you are flying.

- You could be called the flying man super best, but its not sure.

- The world... sorry, the world has to blow up into pieces.

What would you guys do?

I wouldn`t do it `caus what should i watch while I`m flying if the wolrd is blown up into pieces? :lolsign:

damn.. i'm outta this forum..

i DID NOT say he should... i said what would u like about that?

I would not like it but... If he does good songs..and is possible to make a nice album with jazzy. i wouldn't be shocked and mad iof he would've agreed