JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Why Did Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Break Up?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: This is just as funny as reading Frenetic's post about JJFP going on Aftermath! :gettinjiggywitit: Seriously though like I was tryin' to talk about last night I wonder how Will could've been fed up with the commercial rap scene back in the mid-90s when he gives props to Biggie? He was one of the fakest rappers out then in my opinion, him and the Junior MAFIA were ruining the rap game, well I guess he likes them since he put Lil' Kim on "Willenium". Well Pac deserves some of the blame too even though I like him more than Biggie 'cause of what he was doing on Death Row was ruining hip-hop's image even though it was dope music. Will shouldn't diss gangsta rappers at all then if he feels that way, that's why gangsta rap fans might hate on Will 'cause they could look at that as contradiction but maybe he just didn't want no part of the east-west beef. Even putting Snoop on the "Lost and Found" album too might get some criticism especially since he was one of the big ones at that time, he could've done a song with Rakim instead, then again some hardcore Rakim fans probably look at Rakim differently too after he signed with Dr. Dre 'cause none of his music he did with Eric B. is considered gangsta.

Edited by bigted

I think Turntable was only joking Wes! :paperbag:

I think Turntable was only joking Wes! :paperbag:

Yes i was.

But even if i wasn`t i think it takes some pretty arogant atitude to say that I`m not a good fan or something.

I mean many people are saying that they broke up and they don`t do songs together any more except from those in Will`s Albums.But if i wasn`t a fan i probably wouldn`t have known that Jazzy is on them except from when Will say`s it.I`m shure a lot of people who are Fans don`t know that they are still together `caus they don`t look out for Information as much as we do.They just listen to the muisk and stuf.

I know that they are still together.And i know it since i came to this Site.I was a Fan before but on the most Site`s i read stuff about them it said that they broke up and stuff.But i still was a fan of they`r musik.

Edited by Turntable