JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Why Did Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Break Up?

Well, JJ+FP hated each other. They constantly got in fist fights on stage. DJ Jazzy Jeff didn't even scratch on the albums...DJ Whiz from Kid 'N Play did. Fresh Prince didn't even write any of his own rhymes. Heavy D and LL Cool J wrote the majority of his material just like Eminem writes the majority of his stuff 2day. Jeff is also bitter at Will becuz Jeff is the better actor. He waz very jealous that The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was focused on him. Since then, Jazzy has been black listed from sitcoms and movies which are his true passion. The group fell apart for good when Will stole Jazzy's girlfriend. Jeff waz secretly seeing Jada for about a year when Will stole her from him. They are a just a disfunctional mess. Will waz actually arrested for attempted murder last year when he broke in2 Jeff's house 2 years ago and had a gun on him.

K, i'm gonna go listen 2 some G-Unit now.

Tim, u can delete this when u want...b4 someone actually believes it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, JJ+FP hated each other. They constantly got in fist fights on stage. DJ Jazzy Jeff didn't even scratch on the albums...DJ Whiz from Kid 'N Play did. Fresh Prince didn't even write any of his own rhymes. Heavy D and LL Cool J wrote the majority of his material just like Eminem writes the majority of his stuff 2day. Jeff is also bitter at Will becuz Jeff is the better actor. He waz very jealous that The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was focused on him. Since then, Jazzy has been black listed from sitcoms and movies which are his true passion. The group fell apart for good when Will stole Jazzy's girlfriend. Jeff waz secretly seeing Jada for about a year when Will stole her from him. They are a just a disfunctional mess. Will waz actually arrested for attempted murder last year when he broke in2 Jeff's house 2 years ago and had a gun on him.

K, i'm gonna go listen 2 some G-Unit now.

Tim, u can delete this when u want...b4 someone actually believes it.

man that was some funny s*** :)

But wasn`t Code Red in 93?

And how come that on Willenium it say`s "Produced by JJFP"?

And the live shows where he say`s in name of JJFP and go on..

I`m so confused right now :lolsign:

lol they never broke up, as Tim said it seems AJ has lost his mind. :lolsign:

I know they never broke up but why did they stop making JJFP records? Was FP too busy with movies and FP of Bel Air? Or did they just decide to do some solo work? Maybe Jazz was a lil busy with ATOJ. Can ya'll set me with some straight answers? thanks

jeff did a lot on bws and loads on willenium and here he comes from lost and found is a jjfp song.

They are both too busy to work together much but both have said they want to do another jjfp album. Its just timing thats the problem.

Look what you've started now AJ. :lolsign:

Thanks Jazzy Julie. I knew Jeff did alot of work and had tons of fresh scratches on Willenium. I hope they put a JJFP album out in the next 1-2 years.

Turntable: u might wanna consider how big of a fan u are if that post confuses you

and to add about why JJ+FP records, i believe FP didn't feel like rapping since the state of hip-hop was taking a turn. i believe AJ has said many times he just didnt feel like rapping at all.