JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hi

V1NN13

• Members

Hi, i'm new to the forum and thought creating this topic would be a good way to introduce myself.

my name is Vinnie, i live in the UK and for the most part, my music taste is rock music, but i like to listen to some rap now and then and my fav rapper is Will Smith, hence why i am here.

i know this is my first post, but if anyone knew where i could download a live show or two of either Will Smith or DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, then i would be very greatful, because i never got the chance to see them live.

thanks.

Hey welcome to the forum, you can always try the Rare Tracks for the live performance from Will in Africa,

where would i find the Rare Tracks?

yeah J-o-e where is this :stickpoke:

:kekeke:

btw

welcome V1NN13

u can watch live performs from Will and Jeff( 46664 concert ) here http://www.tiscali.co.uk/music/features/46664_2005.html

enjoy

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

• Members

Hey welcome to the forum, you can always try the Rare Tracks for the live performance from Will in Africa,

where would i find the Rare Tracks?

yeah J-o-e where is this :stickpoke:

:kekeke:

btw

welcome V1NN13

u can watch live performs from Will and Jeff( 46664 concert ) here http://www.tiscali.co.uk/music/features/46664_2005.html

enjoy

Thanks Dude.